Chapter 89

Sydney's POV

I could hear everyone starting to get up. I think I was the last own to wake up because when I walked out of my room and down the stairs almost everyone was there.

I felt dead and I sure looked dead. I walked to the fridge and found a lot of food. Like ALOT it was packed to the max.. Well there are like a bunch of people here.

Mahogany was sitting at the counter texting someone or doing whatever.

"Hey want to do a live-stream with me?" She asked excitedly.

"Sure why not?" I asked pouring cereal into a bowl and then some milk.

We started and did some dares.

"I dare you to put an ice cube in your pants and keep it there until it melts.." I read out loud. "Ahh ok?" This was going to be interesting.

Mahogany went to the fridge and got us each three ice cubes.

"Three ice cubes?!" I almost screamed. Everyone in the room looked at me.

"Yes! We have to take the challenge"

Mahogany laughed "do it for the fans!" She laughed again.

"Ok on the count of three!" I said nervously.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

I dumped the ice cubes into my legging pjs and screamed.

"Holy sh*t!! It's freezing!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!" Mahogany screamed running the house waving her arms in the air as if she was on a roller coaster.

I jumped up and down.

"I'm going to die!! That feels so freakin COLD!!!" I screamed still jumping up and down.

"No sh*t Sherlock" Matt said smirking as he flipped through a bunch of channels on the tv.