Chapter six.

As we finished eating everyone started to leave and I heard up stairs to my bedroom. I got into my pjs and snuggled right into bed. I fell asleep instantly.

When I woke up I found a black cat sleeping right beside me. I pet it and then it woke up and ran away. I got my phone to look at the time.

Oh crap I slept in! It was 12:30 I jumped out of bed and went to my washroom. I took out my makeup and quickly put it on. I put on my high waisted black shorts with a peach loose crop top. I ran down stairs to see Sydney, Riley and Savy at the table eating lunch.

I scratched the back of my neck "sorry I woke up so late!" "It's fine it doesn't matter. We were going to go see if you were up anyways if you want to come to the mall!" Savy said I could tell they all like shopping from what I've heard from their boyfriends. "Sounds fun!" I said.

I grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. "So are you and Taylor going to go out?" Riley asked. Thank god I was right by the sink because I spit all of it out. "Well no I don't think he likes me" I said with a laugh even though I knew he likes me and I like him.

"Surrreeee" Sydney said. "You have to tell us!" I knew she knew that I like him but i knew she just wanted me to admit it. "Well.. Yea I really like him." I squealed. I was happy to let it out.

Then the door opened. "Hey I'm home!" Said a girl with long brown hair with red highlights. She stepped through the door. "Is this the girl you where all telling me about?" She said as she walked up to me. "Courtney this is our other friend that lives with us. She my cousin." Sydney said with a smile as they hugged then the girl came up to me. "Hi I'm Alicia! It's nice to meet you!" She swept her hair to the side. "I'm Courtney it's nice to meet you too." I said politely.

We talked and talked and then headed to the mall. There we met Matt, Shawn Cameron, Nash, Hayes and Taylor. I felt nervous around Taylor but I kept calm. I told Leslie about him last night. She was so happy it made me laugh pretty hard.

"Well Matt and I are going to go eat.." Sydney's says winking at everyone else. Everyone just broke apart leaving Taylor and I alone. There was an awkward silence.