Chapter 59

I Sat down in the lobby and waited for Maddie to arrive. She messaged me saying her taxi got stuck in traffic and she would be 15 minutes late. Obviously the day I meet my sister..

I was on my phone when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up. It was Taylor.

"Hey where is this famous Maddie?" He said looking at me. I just laughed. I got up and he sat down where I was sitting and I sat on his lap. We both just were on our phones.

"Excuse me? Are you Courtney?" I heard a shy voice say. I looked up from my phone and saw a girl with natural strawberry red hair. She had a lip ring and green eyes. Other then those things she looked exactly like me. My jaw dropped.

"Yes this is Courtney!!" I almost screamed. I stood up from Taylor's lap and gave her a big hug. Tears flooded my eyes. I could hear her sob as we hugged. I started to cry like her too. Then people were just staring at us but I didn't care. We broke apart after awhile and she just stared at me.

"Maddie.." I whispered still crying.. She was crying too. Taylor was standing behind me. He looked very uncomfortable.

"Ahh this is my umm.. Boyfriend.. Taylor!" I said introducing him. He held his hand out for her to shake. As they shook hands she replied "I'm Maddie it's nice to meet you.."

Taylor left us so we could talk about some stuff.

"So.. How did you start dating.. Him?" She said.

"Well it's actually a really long story.. But we have time" I laughed. I explained everything to her from being adopted to going to Miami to now.