Chapter 48

Shawn's POV

Savy held my hand the whole time we were flying. Even when she was sleeping. Everyone didn't really have that much sleep last night. I soon fell asleep too without even realizing.

I woke up to hear the captain telling everyone to buckle their seat belts because we were landing. I woke Savy up and she made sure she had her seat belt on.

We finally got out of the airport. We went back to the girls house and we all went back home after that. I was still so tired but I had to keep awake so I got a coffee. I knew I had to pack because we would have to leave soon because our tour bus is picking us up tomorrow. We were traveling all over to almost every state. And we were also going to Toronto Canada.

Courtney's POV

I loved traveling but I also love my own bed. I put all of my clothes that were all in my suitcase into the washer.

I then felt my phone vibrate. I got a text from Taylor.

'Im picking you up in 15 minutes Im taking you to my house. :)'

He was talking about his house one time and it sounded AWESOME! I went to the washroom to make sure my makeup was ok and then took my penny board just in case. I waited outside the door. Taylor's car pulled up and I opened the door and went in.

We finally arrived to this HUGE house. It was amazing! Wow. I looked at him in surprise.

"Wow" I breathed.

He laughed. "Cool huh?"

I got out of the car. I knew Taylor had a pool so I had my bathing suit under my clothes.