Chapter 86

We actually had the whole week off after that and Shawn invited us to a cottage he rented for us at this place in Canada called 'Seven islands'. It sounded really cool. I knew Canada wasn't actually THAT cold but since it was the end of the summer and I checked what the weather was going to be there I made sure I had my bathing suit and some warm clothes because the weather showed it wasn't going to be very hot.

We got all our stuff headed to the airport.

We landed and drove for about 2-4 hours. We finally got there at 4:30am. I was so tried that I wasn't even tried anymore. The cottage looked small on the outside but was HUGE on the inside. It had four floors like, that's freakin huge! It was pitch black outside and we had some trouble finding the key.

Sydney actually just fell asleep on the floor by the door. I almost tripped/stepped on her.

"Oh great Sydney.." Matt said shaking his head. "A greakin spider is going to crawl on her" he said looking me. I laughed a tiny bit.

"Hey babe." Taylor said coming behind me.

"Did anyone find the key yet?" I groaned.

"Nope" he laughed.

I could then feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"Sleepy?" Taylor asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

I nodded and then yawned. I leaned on his and almost fell asleep standing up. My eyes closed.

"I FREAKIN FOUND IT!" I heard Riley yell.

Everyone ran to the door and almost fell on Sydney. She was just siding there glaring at everyone.

I was the last one to the door. Everyone was inside. I held my hand out and helped her out.

"Thanks Court" she said brushing her self off. "Matt why didn't YOU help me you freakin butt!" She yelled walking inside the house.

As soon as I walked inside the house someone pulled my arm. They pulled me into a room. It was small with a small bed and a small restroom. I turned around and saw Taylor. He looked at me and smirked.

"C'mon babe I'm tired." I said with a small smile.

His hands went up and down my arms. I pulled away. And went to get my bags but it was already in the room.

Taylor just stood where he was and just looked down sadly.

"Hey I'm sorry it's just I'm really tired and I need to sleep." I yawned.

He the smiled at me and took his shirt off.

I went into bed and covered my face so he couldn't see me blush. I saw him shirtless before of course but it always made me blush.

"You like this?" He laughed. I could feel my face getting even more red.

He just started almost crying of laughter from nothing.

"Ahhh are you ok?" I asked. He kept on laughing for no reason as he went into bed.

"I think your delirious.." I said. He just stopped flaunting and hugged me close as we laid down in bed. I shut off the light and fell asleep right away.

*CUE THE DREAM MUSIC ON LARRY!!*

I was back at Taylor's house. I looked around and saw taylor sitting on the chair next to me.

"Oh your awake!" He said Looking at me. But I realized he wasn't looking at me. I looked to my other side and saw Maddie.

He got up and went up to her. She stood up and they were so close. I got up and tried to push them apart but I felt like I was a ghost.

"NO DONT KISS HER!!" I screamed.

He didn't hear me.

Tears streamed down my face as I tried to pull them apart but every time I roaches one of them I went right through.

"No.. Please.." I whispered sitting my self down on the ground. I looked up and they were practically making out.

*STOP THE DREAM MUSIC LARRY!!*

I could feel my tears streaming down my face as I woke up. The dream felt so real. I still had the picture fresh in my mind. I took deep breathes trying to calm myself down. I wiped away the tear that were on my cheeks and got up from bed.

The daylight streamed through the windows as birds sang. I put on a pair of Taylor's slippers and opened the door.

Taylor then rushed towards me and picked me up by my waist and spun me around.

I then was sure that, that stupid dream was sure fake. But did it mean something?

A/N: sorry this chapter isn't very good I'm going to try to make up for not updating for a bit. I went somewhere with my friend and there was no internet.. And I kist needed a break.. I've been having a really rough time at school and I needed some time! Again I'm REALLY REALLY sorry!!

If your wondering who Larry is he's my new assistant. I don't know why. But he's awesome.. But yea!! (I was feel really random at the time)

And I just want to say to everyone who has been reading that your amazing because I feel like I'm famous because people actually read this!!! I am like so happy. If I saw one of you I would hug you so much!!! Your all amazing!!!! But yea I'm going die from happiness.. Love you guys soooooo much!!!!!!!!