Chapter 66

"Courtney, listen you have to listen to us.. Please.. Just did Maddie message you recently? Like after you guys talked?" Sydney had to yell to me.

I just looked at her tears streaming down my face and nodded. "Yes" I whispered. I pulled my phone out and showed them. The message..

TIME WARP BACK A BIT!!

Taylor's POV

"How or where or whatever did you two meet?" Matt asked me as I slid down the wall to the floor.

"Well.. I was actually getting a necklace for Courtney. I knew I had to find the perfect one. I searched everywhere. I was just walking on the street to the next jewelry store. And I bumped into Maddie. I thought it was Courtney just that she changed a lot.. Which made no sense because I saw Courtney about 15 minutes before.." I took a deep breath and continued. "She obviously knew who I was. I thought she might just be another fan but she wasn't.. She pushed me into the alleyway when no one was watching and tried to kiss me but I pushed her off. She asked me if I was Courtney's boyfriend. She said she wanted to make sure.. She was very confusing. She kept on trying to kiss me but I ran away from her. I don't know why she would do that.. It was really weird. She obviously got my number and said she wanted to get revenge on Courtney or some shit.. It was so stupid.."

Back to the present!!

Courtney's POV

They explained everything from Taylor's story to connecting it to the message I got. After they explained everything I just had a feeling that it was really the truth. Taylor got up to go somewhere but I got up and ran to him. I jumped up onto him.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered

"You don't have to be.. You didn't do anything wrong" even though everyone was still so confused I just ignored everything and kissed Taylor. He put me down and I went on my toes kissing him on his lips. He cupped my cheeks with his hands. I didn't feel hurt anymore. Taylor then hugged me tight.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I whispered back. Then Sydney and Savy started an aww moment and everyone joined in.

A/N: Hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic! I would love to get some comments of what your favourite parts are!