Chapter one.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING! The first couple parts are a bit crapy but I promise it gets better! I really hope you enjoy! :)

Today was my 17th birthday and some people where coming to the orphanage. I knew no one was going to adopt me since I've been here for 11 years I was excited because next year I would be set free and I could get my own house and do what I like. I know that's not exactly how it works but i was still working on it.

I had to share a room with this girl named Leslie who has been here since she was 2 months old. She's 10 now and my only friend. Lots of the couples liked her and I knew one day she would get a loving family. We are like sisters. I'm the oldest out of all the kids in the orphanage so I was guessing that's why people never wanted to adopt me. They all wanted the babies or the kids. The one reason Leslie wasn't picked was because she had cancer and her medications costed a lot of money. When I get out of here I promised her some how I would take her with me and we could live together in a nice house.

We always shared our dreams together. We loved to make up stories and fantasize about cute boys and famous people.

Anyways as I put my phone into my back pocket of my jean shorts I slipped on a cute tie-dye crop top. I took Leslie's hand and we head up on to the stage. Every time couples looked at us for adoption it always gave me a sense of hope. And then I snap into reality.

I pull out my phone and turn it onto camera so I can look at my hair and makeup quickly. I fix my bandana and put my phone away again.

There was a couple going up to look at Leslie I knew this might be her chance of having a new family. I wanted us to be sisters forever but I now that she needs loving parents. She grabs my hand and squeezes it when they come closer. The young lady stared at her and smiled. She bent down to talk to her. I slip my hand out of her grip and smile at her.

Then a group of people came up to me as I sat on the edge of the stage. I feel like I've seen then before. Then I recognized a girl with light brown curly hair. It was Mahogany from Magcon! I couldn't believe it. Then there was Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas and everyone! I thought I was going to faint because I was a pretty big fan.

I guess they saw my face light up because hey started talk quietly and giggled a bit. I fixed my hair quickly hoping I wasn't looking like a total freak with my blue and purple dip dyed hair.

"Hey what's your name?" Asks Mahogany. "Courtney Turner" I say shyly but with confidence no person ever talks to me who's looking to adopt someone.

Nash steps forward "Tell us about yourself!" Then Mahogany steps forward "don't over whelm the poor girl! She obviously knows who we are!" She says with a laugh

"Well I love music and I sing a bit. Just a bit. I also love to travel even though I never have before. And I love my phone and I love penny boards but I don't have one anymore mine was stollen from me, from I have know idea who. And yea. Pretty much. I'm nothing special."

"Nothing special??" Taylor says surprised "you sound VERY special!" He says everyone else nods in agreement.

I could feel my self blush really hard as mine and Taylor's eyes locked. I looked at the ground trying not to show it.

Then they all go in a circle and talk quietly as I pull out my phone and check my Instagram.

They were still talking so I went up to Leslie. She had mixed emotions on her face. I ran up to her.

"Is something wrong? What happened?" I asked holding her hand. She looked up and stared right into my eyes. Tears clouded her eyes.