Chapter 27

"Courtney.." Taylor whispered. "I love you." And his soft lips met mine.

I smiled. "I love you too" and I kissed him.

I then turned around to look out the window.

Our hands were still together. His thumb rubbing my hand. I put on my ear phones and listened to some music.

I tried to nap a couple of times but it just didn't work. I just looked out the window and listened to my music.

I finally fell asleep. But it felt like two minutes. Before i knew it we had thirty minutes left on this plane.

I just watched a tv show on my phone that I downloaded it off of iTunes.

Then before I knew it my ears were popping when we were landing. We finally got off the plane.

We went to baggage claim and were waiting for a long time. It took about an hour to get all of our bags.

We got into a taxi and headed to our hotel. The hotel was really pretty on the outside.

When we walked in it was like a movie. I've never been in a hotel and this was amazing.

"Wow" I breathed out. Taylor's arm was around my shoulder.

"Cool right?" He said.

We got our room keys and went to our rooms.

Taylor and I have to share a bed. I was fine with it. But when I found out I could feel my face burn red.

Taylor and I shared a room with Aaron, Riley and Hayes.

This was Riley's first time going on a trip with them too and I could tell she didn't feel comfortable sharing a bed with Hayes.

Any-who, I opened my bag and got out my penny board.

Then I took a pair of black shorts and my favourite top. It was my tie-dye crop top. Yea I'm a bit obsessed with it...

I went into the washroom and quickly changed. I came out.

"Anyone wanna go out and explore with me?" Taylor was exhausted so I just left him to sleep.

"Sure I'll come!" Riley said. "Just wait I'm coming just let me change."

"Ok" I replied. "I'm going to ask the other girls if they'd like to come" I opened the door hugging my penny board.

As I was walking I saw Nash walking straight towards me. I turned around and ran back into my room.

"Is something wrong?" Riley asked coming out of the washroom.

"Yea.. I think.. I'll tell you later." I said hugging my penny board.

"Did u ask the girls if they want to tag along?" She asked putting a bit of makeup on.

"Oh yea I'll go now!" I said.

When I opened the door I poked my head out to see if he was still there.

He wasn't there so I quickly ran across the hallway into Savy's room.

She was sharing her room with Shawn, Cameron and Alicia, Sydney and Matt.

I ran into their room. There to see Nash talking with Matt. Everyone was staring at me.

"Heh heyyyyy.." I walked up to the girls. "Hey do you guys want to hang out with Riley and I?"

"No I'm tired." Alicia said.

"I'll come" Sydney agreed.

"Ill come too" Savy said.

"Ok good I'm just going to going to message mahogany if she wants to come too."