Chapter 52

I finished it and everyone attacked me with helping me edit. I was almost laughing the whole time because it was hilarious how much they were helping me. When we all ate some dinner and I was in my phone on the couch I felt like taking a nap. I didn't really now what to do and u was sorta bored.. But I was tired.

I woke up it was about 2 hours later. I looked at my phone. I had six messages from Taylor. And one from an unknown number. I opened the unknown numbers message first.. It was just a 'hello' I got sorta' scared. I messaged the unknown number back..

Me: who is this?

They started to type.

Unknown: you'll find out sooner or later.

I got terrified. I dropped my phone on the carpet. Ricky was in the kitchen doing who knows. He then looked at me and walked up to me. I rubbed my eyes.

"Hey are you feeling down again?" He asked. I shook my head and didn't say anything. I just pointed at my phone. I could feel my hands starting to shake. Then the room went black.

Ricky's POV

Courtney collapsed on the couch. I almost screamed. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to wake her. Well that's not going to work. I pulled out my phone and dialled 9-1-1.

After I hung up the phone I ran up the stairs into Savannah's room were everyone was. I guess they could see the horrified expression on my face.

"What happened?!" Sydney ran up to me.

"Courtney.. She's unconscious!" I yelled. I could then hear the sirens of the ambulance on the drive way. I ran down the stairs. Everyone else following. Courtney was out on a stretcher and pulled into the ambulance. Sydney and Savannah went in too. Trevor and I hopped into my car and drove to the hospital.