Chapter 74

We walked into the venue fans almost tackling us to the ground.

Sydney's POV

I was so proud of Courtney. She finally let out her inner sass. I told Matt.

His jaw dropped.

"No really?" He asked

"Yup" I nodded.

"Wow.." He said scratching the back of his neck. I just laughed and walked to the stage. They were now going to let the fans in so we all went backstage.

Courtney's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. Oh my gosh. I just.. Wow.. I think sometimes I hang out with Sydney to much.. No I love her to death. Her, Riley, and Savannah are my actual sisters. We may not be blood related but we're sisters at heart.

The show started. We all were having a great time.

Jack and jack started to sing/rap wild life. They were amazing! The whole crowd started to sing along.

I sang along too. Everyone was dancing having a great time. I swear the floor was going to break because the whole crowd was jumping the beat of the music. It was awesome.

Riley's POV

When everyone were singing and dancing it was my chance to run out of the venue. I snuck out. I ran to the hotel. A few minutes hayes came running.

"Sorry I'm late babe." He said holding two boxes in his hands.

Oh my gosh! He wasn't going to break up with me! He was going to give me a present!!

He handed them to me.

"Oh my gosh babe you didn't have to!! What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Well the occasion is.. Ahh.. Nothing I just love you!" He said gently placing the boxes on the floor then kissing me.

He picked them up again and handed them to me.