Chapter 42

Alicia's POV

I was ready for the free show but I had half an hour until it started. I left the hotel and put my earphones in. I decided I would just walk around on my own. I started to play music and didn't realize I started to dance a little. Dancing is really important to me. Sydney and I are dancers and Courtney says she would love dance too. My mom owns a dance studio and my dad owns some huge computer company. And Sydney's dad is the co-owner of the company. I'm a dance teacher at the dance studio and soon Sydney will be able to teach some young kids with a class of her own. I couldn't wait to tell her the news. But she also really wanted to be a marine biologist. So she was still choosing between the two. And she has her YouTube career with her too.

I walked around the city. I just explored the place even though I've been here before it was just a long time ago. I walked to the beach to see Sydney and Matt. Sydney was holding something. I looked closer and saw it was a cat. Oh no. Not another one! We already have two at home. But she looked so happy. I'm guess Matt got it for her. In the distance I could see the stage being set up. I went to the opposite side to the beach were not many people were. I haven't dance in a while so I started to blast some music from my phone and I practiced my dance routine.

Savy's POV

I could hear some music blasting were a crowd was standing. I pulled Shawn over the the crowd to find Alicia dancing! I couldn't believe it. I new she was a good dancer but it was AMAZING!

She did some flips and stuff. She was amazing.