Chapter 69

We walked into the restaurant.. I wanted to just tell she how stupid she looked.. Maybe at night if she was actually going clubbing I would understand.. But really? Just really? It's 3:00 pm...

In my mind I kept on telling myself it's ok..

Maddie's POV

She's so stupid.. Like really stupid.. I've hated her all my life.. I never liked her.. I was always jealous she got everything.. But now IM going to be the best. I tried to look my sexiest so I could try make her jealous. I want to get my revenge.. SHE was the one that was actually meant to be kidnapped.. That's what they told me.. But they still kept me.. I don't know why. My whole life has been confusing.

I could already tell there was still some tension between us. I don't know what she was planing or whatever but it wouldn't work.. If she's planning on tricking me it's not going to work.

All I know is that Taylor and Courtney are no more.. And that's just the start of it..

Courtney's POV

I could feel the tension rising between us as we sat in silence. Our food came and we ate. When I finished I made a lie up that I had to leave. I really couldn't stand it anymore.

Sydney's POV

Savannah, Riley and I were walking around when we bumped into Maddie. I had a juice in my hand but when she bumped into me it spilt all over my dress. She smirked.

"Oh im so sorry!" She said with a fake smile. I clenched my fists.

"You f*cking SLUT!!" I screamed i expected Savannah and Riley to hold me back but we all ganged up on her.. Oops? And a cop was right there.. Heh?

Now we're waiting for Matt to bail us out.. Heh.. Savannah gave her a big punch in the face and Riley hit her with her bag.. Hah.. We might have been a little to harsh? She was fine.. I could tell..