"Me," George hums, smug. "And only me. Don't go letting other people take credit, yeah?" He says, making Alex roll his eyes as he settles the controller in his lap to play again.

They simmer into the silence again. It's not uncomfortable or awkward, but George finds himself fidgeting anyway. He doesn't like not having anything to do, wanting to distract himself from just sitting there on his phone or watching Alex play.

His eyes stray back to the teasing peek of Alex's thigh under his shorts, a yellowing bruise from several nights ago just shy of revealing itself. He remembers putting it there; settled between Alex's legs and mouth wandering, teeth sinking into the soft skin of his thigh while fingers tighten in his hair and a gasp rings in his ears. George remembers putting it there, phantom touches grazing over his skin as he recalls the memory.

George stretches his legs back out into Alex's lap, this time moving past his knee. The other boy's hands lift to accommodate the intrusion, expecting George to just having his legs over his lap comfortingly.

But he moves so he can poke his foot into the bruise, knowing it's not quite faint enough for the dull thrum of it to disappear. Alex exhales through his nose and eyes him out the corner of his eye.

"What?" Alex asks, tone unreadable, "What are you doing?"

George just shrugs at him, a smile playing at his lips. He doesn't say anything, just pokes the bruise again and watches as his thigh jolts lightly under the unexpected assault.

"You wanna suck my dick or something?" Alex smirks, obviously joking. They've done this a lot lately, casual touches and blowjobs and anything they like, whenever they like. Neither of them knows why they do, just that one second they could be brushing their teeth, and the next he's got Alex pressed up against the sink like they haven't touched each other in weeks. It's an odd habit that George can't see them breaking out of anytime soon.

Which is why he ponders it briefly, watching the smirk fall off Alex's face as the silence drags on.

"Yeah," George shrugs, "Why not."

Alex throws a glance his way, like he hadn't even suspected for a moment that he would agree. George is bored enough, and more than willing to get between his boyfriend's legs whenever Alex wants.

"I–" Alex swallows, "I'm playing a game, mate." He laughs quietly, like he doesn't quite believe George is being serious. But he's spreading his legs further anyway, a silent invitation to do as he pleases.

"Like we haven't done this before," George scoffs and unfurls from the position he's in, shuffling onto his stomach on the sofa until he's propped up on his elbows. It's not particularly comfortable and his legs bend when his knees hit the sofa arm, but he's not complaining.

"That's–That's different." Alex stammers, inhaling sharply when his hand trails up the bare skin of his lower thigh, slipping higher and higher until he reaches the waistband of the shorts.

"How's it different?" George squints up at the boy still focused on the game. "I played Spider-Man and you sucked me off. Basically the same fucking thing."

Alex's cheeks go pink, legs shifting under George's touch as he plucks at the waistband, pressing fingertips into the lines of his stomach. "We were in your bed," He mumbles, "So it's different."

"Whatever," George huffs and starts to slip the shorts down as he best he can, poking at Alex's hip until he rises to let the shorts be pulled down more. "Just keep playing and let me do my thing."

"And your thing is?" Alex asks, forgoing his shy embarrassment to bite back against him, stumbling over a light noise when George palms at his half-hard cock. Even if he doesn't seem facially interested in the situation, too taken with the game he's playing, George knows he likes this idea too much to ignore it, the evidence heavy beneath his hands.