She muttered.

S: I heard it.

R: You think I am scared of you. Btw! Please behave atleast for one day like a girl. There is boy who is coming to see your sister tomorrow.

S: realllly....

R: Stop shouting. Low voice and calm demeanor. Ok!!! And please go and talk to her. She is hell nervous. I wish she had atleast one bit of confidence that you have.

S: OK! Bye rakshasiiiii....

Vaishnavi (Shriya's sister):

S: Akka! What's wrong with guys these days

Twww twww twww! How did he accept to see you of everybody in the world?

V: I know! I was thinking exactly that.

S: Shut up you idiot! You don't even have an inch of idea how beautiful you are as a person. He is one crazily lucky guy if you end up liking him. Don't think about him liking you. You should like him. Look at me I know, my worth it is not based on any man's thoughts about me. I know any man cannot not love me. The same goes for you.

She said in a cheerful voice which brought a smile on Vaishnavi's face.

A voice said " I am sure people will fall for Vaishu akka any moment but I am not sure about you".

Prakash (Shriya's brother):

That's the moment a dirty basket ball fell on his shirt

S: You! Useless creature! First you bloody ate my dahi wada. I am still hungry and my stomach is hurting like hell. Besides that you bloody dare to say nobody will love me.

P: Ah! You spolied my shirt.

Meanwhile Revathi steps inside.

P: Look amma! Your bloody daughter spolied my shirt.

R: You might have said something to her. She is not a fool like you to get enraged for no reason. Why the hell did you eat her share? Now I prepared paisam (sweet dish) you will not even get a spoon of it.

S: She is my mom! Always there to support me😗.

R: How many times should I tell you to leave that bloody basket ball outside sweety?

S: Oops ! Sorry darling! Bye...

P: This world is cruel towards men

P: This world is cruel towards men. Nobody in this family supports me. Even dad favours his useless second daughter who is a witch.

S: Witches are anyday better than cry babies.

P: Nobody will love you ! Keep watching.

S: Even if the world will not you are going to stand for me momo (Prakash's pet name) I know.

Prakash hugged his sister tightly.

-------------------------

How is it guys?
There are going to be a lot of characters and it's going to be a big story.
Wait to explore more about each of them.