Chapter 22

While the bodyguard in the Premium Palace feel scary when the little doll want to follow the old Steward Mo go leave home, the unaware pretty woman and her manager reach at the PEC.

Its this what you call the enemy in the narrow road???...

Qi Ran speechless when from afar she saw the so call enemy now on the way to approach her! With a very scary face like she want to go in the war now....

I just come at here and the fate already joke to me!.

He Ji Ah who don't know anything pull Qi Ran get in the building when she look Qi Ran still hesitantely to come in.

"Bitch! How dare you still come at here after stole my role!"

The fuck! Is this girl crazy?! Thought Qi Ran as her avoid herself from near the crazy woman! Worried if that woman jumps and pull her pretty black hair!.

"Wow who that girl? So pretty!"

"Is that the newbie who many people talk about now?"

"I think yes. They say she so pretty and look how pretty that girl was. Must be her!"

"The god really bias! Why don't give even a bit her beauty to me?!"

The whisper from the other actress but not a same level with Bai Xi who was an A-level actress in this PEC add more boil to her angry. She glare to the other actress who below her level before back focus to this newbie!.

"The Royal Brand! Its was mine first before i turn it down! You just pick the trash i throw!"

I never thought this woman have a talent to turn the fact upside! She even didn't feel shame to claim her trash back!!.

"If that so i should say thanks to senior Bai. If you didn't turn down the Add i will never have a chance to dream to be at here now. Many thanks arh...!"

Qi Ran give Bai Xi a big one smile as she blink her eyes to give her free show cute face.

Bai Xi feel more irritated especially when she look at how very beautiful this newbie make her want to slap this stupid newbie!.

That face should be mine!.

She even have a shameful thought like that at this time...

"Miss Bai! Don't make a fuss at here!"

He Ji Ah give Bai Xi a remind when she about to raise her hand to hit Qi Ran.

"Humph! Do i care! Who you to order me what to do!"

He Ji Ah face changed immediately when Bai Xi start berated her while pointing her finger to her face. Feel irritated and want to scolded this actress. Because her status in this PEC is not only as the manager ah! She was one of the shareholder's only granddaughter!. With one said she can remove this actress from her A-Level. But fortunately she is someone who never use her status just to make someone kneel before her.

Qi Ran take a few step in the corner and just want to be observer how He Ji Ah will handle this arrogant A-level actress.

She give a glance to Bai Xi manager who just silence in Bai Xi behind. Her face pale when she look at He Ji Ah but didn't do anything to prevent Bai Xi from venting her mad to He Ji Ah.

Hurm.... look like this cute manager Wu Yu Han choose to be the one who manage her is not someone ordinary.

But instead to fight back He Ji Ah retreat to where Qi Ran stand now.

"Lets go Qi Ran, we don't have time to waste at here!"

He Ji Ah pull Qi Ran hand to leave this place because the onlooker already bring out their camera to take a video and want to make a scandal!.