But...

"Bitch stop there! You dare to leave our unfinished business!"

Bai Xi grasp Qi Ran hand with all her might and almost made Qi Ran stumble from her step!

F**k! What the hell with this crazy woman! I don't even understand why she so angry and want to pick a fight with me!!.

And this was our first time meet with each other! Why the way she angry and attack me like i have a debt to her in past lifetime?!! In my past life I even never meet you thou!.

Qi Ran pull her hand from Bai Xi grasp. And the result her white and soft skin now red with Bai Xi hand grasp mark!.

"Senior you hurt me...."

A one tear start fell from her eyes with a pitiful face made all the onlooker at their freeshow feel sympathy to her and start feel angry and disdain to Bai Xi.

"Bitch! Dont you dare to act pitiful like that! I want you withdraw from the Royal Brand and give it back to me!"

Qi Ran. "....."

She now really can't understand how this unknown woman become a A-level actress when she have this annoying attitude!.

Did she become popular because the scandal she made???.

What if i do like that too?? Sometime climb a free popularity is good too....

That was when she start to have a evil thought in her mind!.

"Senior i have a name...."

But even with that thought...she start feel irritated when this unknown woman address her with that kind of bitch name!!!.

"Bitch! Who you to make me call your name?! A newbie who still never appear in any show or media?! A actress who just use her face to gain a Add at Royal Brand! A newbie who dont have any respect to senior and stole people show!"

With all her might she yell to Qi Ran and insult her and want this stupid newbie to know her place at here as a newbie and loss her face to all the onlooker at this PEC who now start to gathered at here to watch a freeshow.

Qi Ran almost want to rolled her eyes when she listen to this Bai Xi insult!.

'F**k...i really can't believed i will meet a shameless people like this!!.'

Qi Ran tremble and make a few retreat from where she stand now. She look at Bai Xi like she was a big bullies and make a scare face with a very pitiful face that can gain easily everyone pity.

"But senior...i really can't withdraw from being the Royal Ambassador even i want and give it back to you.."

Bai Xi start feel uncomfortable when she look how pitiful this newbie make her face but ignore the feeling because its add more salt and sour in her heart!.

He Ji Ah the one of the onlooker in the corner rolled her eyes. 'This girl...even when act pitiful she don't even forget to show her elegent and beauty! She even make a good catch to all the camera to take a good view at her face!! Shameless!....'

"Bitch what do you mean?!"

Bai Xi give a threat tone to Qi Ran as a warning to stop her from making a scene at here.

"Director Huang tell me that time after audition, he said he want to choose you as the Royal Brand ambassador first but senior leave the audition to meet your lover even you still not yet take an audition at that time! So he told me he don't want a actress who have many lover its will give bad impact to Royal Brand if a scandal happened...."

"Yo..you...!..shu..shut..up!!!"

Bai Xi quickly yell Qi Ran to stop her from speaking but its was to late the onlooker already hear everthing she said and the camera already record every word come out from Qi Ran mouth!.

'How did she know?!'

"You dare to accuse me!"

"But senior it was the fact..."

Gasp!!..

"What the hell i hear now? Is that true?"

"OMG! We didnt hear a wrong story right?"

"This  big scandal!"

"I dont know that senior Bai have many lover! Look how pale her face now make me believe all that newbie said is true!"

The whisper start arise and reach to Qi Ran And Bai Xi ear.

"Its not true! Bitch you!!"

Bai Xi who now lost all her elegent start to attack Qi Ran.

That was a very big mistake choice you make.....

Qi Ran couldn't help but feel pity to this Bai Xi....

Even Bai Xi want to attack her, she not retreat or take step behind to save herself and still maintain her tremble body because 'scared' and still stubborn to maintain her pitiful but beauty face!.

'For my free popularity!!' That was in her thought.

He Ji Ah start panicked when Bai Xi throw herself to Qi Ran to attack the still act pitiful girl! F**k! This girl!...

"What the hell is happening here?!"

Before Bai Xi hand reach touch even a bit of Qi Ran skin a cold voice appear nowhere....

Make all the voice in the scene vanished even if needle fall on the floor you can hear!.

Even the angry bull Bai Xi startled and scared when hear that voice and stumble from where she managed to throw her body to attacked Qi Ran earlier fell on the floor like a cucumber!.(😎)

And.....even Qi Ran startled when she hear the voice too...

••••••••

This not what i write first...because all i type in this chapter gone when i published it...so i rewrite it again and not same with my first idea!...😣😣
That man should not appear at this chapter first but bcoz the original chapter gone....well...i dont know how he appear nowhere in the last part😂😂
-------my handphone have a problem so the content in this chpter not same anymore from earlier...