bonus chapter # 3

Loki's POV

"Are you my daddy?" Dakari asked me when Thor and I got back to our bedroom. "Yes, babes. I am." I told him as I sat down on the bed. "Why havent you been around?" He asked me. He had a big vocabulary for such a young boy. "Dakari. We talked about this." Thor said. He looked up at Thor. "Sorry." He mumbled, looking down.

I reached over and touched his cheek. "Its okay, love." I whispered to him. "I'm sorry I wasnt around like a good daddy. But something happened. I dont know what papa or your siblings has told you but it was something bad and I was gone for awhile. I'm sorry." He nodded into my hand.

"Daddy?" A voice said from the doorway. I looked over and saw Milana. She looked slightly older. With her being almost 18, I guess she was maturing.

Her eyes pricked with tears. "Daddy!" She cried and ran over to the bed and practically jumped on me. I held her close to me. "I missed you so much! You were gone for so long, daddy!" She cried against me. I kissed her shoulder. "I'm sorry babygirl." I told her. "Im here now. Im here."

She held onto me for awhile before she pulled away, her face red and wet. I chuckled. "Always a daddy's girl, werent you?" I smiled, rubbing my thumbs over her cheeks. She nodded. "Yeah. But how did you come back? Papa said you were gone." She asked me. I shrugged. "I dont know."

"Mila. It's late. We can figure that out in the morning. Let your dad sleep." Thor said, setting a hand on her back. "Come lay with me daddy?" She asked me. I looked up at Thor and he shrugged. "I got a bed buddy already. And I dont think he wants to share."

I giggled and looked back at Milana. "Okay babygirl." I said and got up with her and walked to her room.