chapter 9

Loki's POV

I started to pack whatever clothes I could into one bag. I was going to Midgard as soon as Thor divorced me and we had limited bags right now and I had to pack more of the children's clothes into the other bags. I can't believe I had spent 15 years married to him only for him to say he wanted to divorce. 

"Loki." Thor's voice said from the doorway. "Don't, Thor. You already said enough." I spat, continuing to pack my clothes. I heard his footsteps grow closer and his hand grabbed my wrist. "Let. Go." I growled slowly. But he didn't. "Thor." I growled and pulled my arm away. 

He then grabbed me around my waist and kissed me. I groaned and tried pushing him away but he held me tightly and continued to kiss me. 

I vanished and ended up behind him. "Would you stop that?" He asked, turning around. "No." I said. He sighed. "It was cute at first but now it's just annoying. You always disappearing and I not know where you are or what is going to happen to you. You are my husband, Loki. I don't like not knowing where you are when you are upset." 

"Ex husband, according to you." I hissed. He just eyed me with his blue eyes. "Loki, don't say that." He whispered, walking up to me. "Don't go to Midgard. I didn't mean to say I wanted a divorce. I love you so much." He whispered again, pulling me into him and kissing my neck. "Let me make it up to you." 

I sighed through my nose. "No." I whispered and pulled away. "I don't think you can." I said. He gave me puppy dog eyes. "C'mon, Loki." He whispered, taking me right back into his arms and nibbling right under my ear. Which he knew was a big turn on for me.

I moaned rather loudly, gripping his shirt. "I see you like that." He growled in my ear. "N-no." I said, trying to pull away. "You're trying to- mmm." I moaned when his went up my shirt to my nipples, teasing them to get hard. Like my growing area. "Then why is your member happy to see me?" He asked. I blushed. "That's what I thought, Loki."

He picked me up and threw me on the bed. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked as he straddled my hips with his knees. "Prove that you are mine." He said. And he did.

Sorry this chapter is short. Really couldn't think of much to say in this chapter. Hopefully I write more next chapter.