bonus chapter #2

Loki's POV

I don't remember anything. The last thing I remember was dying. Then it was dark. It only felt like 10 minutes but I woke up, shaking in a corner. I heard Thor's voice. But I didn't understand it was him. I didn't understand I was actually alive. I still think I'm dead. Maybe this is just a death dream. Maybe this is some form of heaven. Or hell depending on how I look at it.

Thor and I were in the kitchen. He made me shower and helped my wounds.

"For the last time, I dont know." I said, drinking some tea. He asked me how I was alive. "I'm not sure if I'm actually alive or dead."

He sighed. "You didn't ever come back. Did you know where you were? Or if you knew how to?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "The last thing I remember was I was killed. My neck got snapped when I tried killing that guy. To get you home. I was aware but I didnt see anything. Couldnt see. Or hear. I don't know if he somehow took me with him and resurrected me before bringing me back. I dont know anything."

He sighed again and walked over to me. "Well I don't care anymore. At least I have my husband back again." He said and smiled. I lightly smiled back.

I looked at my brother. My husband. It had only been 3 years but his face was wrinkled more. His hair was greyer. But he wasnt even close to death or old age. I guess 3 years alone, raising 3 teens and a baby, and me being gone for so long was hard on him.

"I'm here now, brother." I whispered, setting a hand on his chest. "I'll try not to leave you again."

He smiled and gently kissed me. "Good. Because I want to keep you forever."