chapter 16

A few days later

Thor's POV

All I knew about the attack on Midgard, is that the guy who did so, would be coming back. That's all anyone would really know until he actually did. But at least my family was back safe in Asgard for the time being. 

Today was Loki and I's wedding anniversary.

Which meant he was going to be mischievous today. He told me that while him and I visited Midgard while I talked to the Avengers of what to do, he visited a few outlet mall stores and found perfect things for today. 

We had sent the children out to their friends homes and mother agreed to stay at her side of the castle until tomorrow. We also went as far as having the guards stay away from our quarters for the night. 

"Loki?" I asked to the bathroom door that was across from our quarters. "One moment, Thor. Patience is key." His mumbled voice said. I sighed and leaned up against the wall until the door lock clicked. 

Loki strutted out of the bathroom in dark green, see through lingerie. His dark hair freely hanging over his shoulders. I could feel my eyes darkening and my pants tightening. "Is this making you aroused, dearest brother?" He seductively whispered, his hands running up my chest. I nodded. 

He chuckled and smirked, pulling me to our quarters. "Good." He whispered, forcing me onto the bed, the door closing behind him without either of us touching it. 

He bit his lip and swiveled his hips lightly as he walked up to me. He turned around when he reached me and set his bottom in my lap, shaking it lightly, rubbing it along my hard on. I growled lightly, reaching up his sides but he slapped them away. "No touchy." He said, and continued with his little dance. 

Once he was done, he disappeared and I felt his arms wrap around me from the back. "Illusion or just me tonight?" He asked in my ear. I raised my eyebrows. "What do you think?" I asked. "Remember the last time you tried to pull an illusion during sex?" I asked, referring to him trying to look like Jane Foster. He hummed. "Fair point. Just me tonight, then." 

My clothes disappeared and I was pressed onto my back. Loki's lingerie was gone too. "I want you to put your seed deep into my womb, Thor. Show my other member more love tonight." He said before leaning towards my ear. "Today my most fertile day." He whispered. 

I hummed. "Are we sure we want more children? The twins are almost 18 and Milana is 14, going to turn 15." I said, lightly gripping his hips. He shrugged. "Why not? We can try." He said before lowering himself onto my hardness. His hole was wet with arousal. "All I want is you to fuck me senseless." He smirked. 

I flipped us over and smirked back. "As you wish, majesty." I said and got to work.