chapter 4

Thor's POV

"Not now, thor." Loki mumbled as I kissed his neck. I hummed and pulled back. We were both laying on our bed in our room. He was reading a book.

"Why? The children are in mothers wing which is far enough away from us so they wont hear us." I teased, going back to his neck. He chuckled and I heard him close his book. "You're lucky I love you and kind of horny." He told me before he quickly pinned me to the headboard and he sat on my lap.

He leaned down to my neck and started to leave wet kisses. I moved my head to give him more room. Grabbing his hips, I pulled him impossibly closer. He chuckled against my neck. "I can see you're hard, Thor." He said in a seductive voice. "Let me help you."

He slowly took my shirt off and continued to leave wet kisses on my neck and down my chest and abs. Then he painstakingly took my pants and boxers off, making my hard on spring out.

"Mm. Haven't seen your friend here in months." He said, lightly licking the middle of my member. I growled lightly at the teasing. My member twitched under his tongue. Just then, he took the tip into his mouth and slowly went down. Until all of me filled his mouth. Right down until he reached my scrotum.

I was not, how Midgardians say, côcky. I did not think I was huge but in reality, was small. But my member was fairly average size. Loki said about 8in. He measured one time when it was hard. So I was surprised that he could fit 8in in his mouth.

"Oh Loki." I growled when he started to move his head up and down. The faster he got, the sooner I would explode in his mouth. And I did, filling his mouth with my seed.

He lifted his head up and white stuff dripped from the corner of his mouth. He wiped it. I turned us over and lightly kissed him. To see what I tasted like.

He eventually pulled away and snapped his fingers. So his clothes were completely off. I kissed his collarbone and he gasped. "Take me, Thor. Take me like you did the first time." He moaned.

"Um..." A voice said from the door. We both jumped and I quickly covered us with a blanket before looking up and seeing our son, Silas. "What, son?" I asked. "Um.. I'll just come back when you two are done.. sorry." He mumbled and started to walk away. "Silas. Get back here." Loki said as I shifted myself to sit next to him on the bed.

Silas came back. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him. Silas hesitated. "Grandma says she needs daddy. But I'll just tell her it'll be a minute. Bye." He said and rushed out.

Loki sighed. "I guess I'll put clothes on." Loki mumbled and started to get up. "Come on. Cant we finish before you go?" I asked. "Mother wants me. I might as well go now."

I sighed. Loki looked over at me with a shirt in his hands. He sighed too. "Fine. I guess mother can wait a few more minutes." He said in a seductive tone.

He pulled the blanket off of me and sat in my lap. "You're so sexy." I purred in his ear as he lowered himself on my member. He moaned. "On the contrary, brother. You're sexier than I." He gasped as he moved up and down my member.

I flipped us over so I'd be on top and slammed myself into Loki. He threw his head back, his raven black hair everywhere. He shouted profanities before exploding his seed over our abdomens and I in him.

I bit his neck hard and he moaned out. "Thor." He moaned, gripping my abdomen. "Yes, my love?" I asked. He sat up and kissed me before pulling away.

"Now I need to get what mother wants." He sighed and got out of bed. "We can continue our little love fest when I get back." He hummed before kissing me again. He pulled away again and he magically had clothes on. "I'll see you later, my king." He said when he got to the door, smirking.

I smirked as well. "You to, your highness."