chapter 2

Thor's POV

"Mila, can I come in?" I ask Loki's and I's daughter as I knocked. "Yes, papa." I heard her sigh. I opened the door, walking in, and closed it behind me.

She was laying on her bed. "You know your father has a point with the skates." I tell her, sitting next to her on the bed. She sat up. "I know. But I didn't want my skates taken away. And why can't he let me do it just one in a while?" She asked.

I sigh. "Your father loves you. More than you realize, young one. It broke him in pieces when you got hurt. He spent countless hours during the night keeping an eye on you until you finally healed. He told me not to tell you though."

She laughed a little. "I know daddy loves me. I probably shouldn't have said I hated him." She said, looking down. "Yes. You probably shouldn't have. So what should you go do?" I ask. She sighed. "I should go apologize."

"I think it is the right thing to do." I said. She got up from the bed and I followed. "Daddy?" She called out into the hall. "In here, Milana." My beautiful husband's voice called from our bathroom. Her and I both walked over to it.

Loki was half dressed, only having pants and socks on, his raven hair looking wet and in a bun. "You look nice, rocking a man bun." I teased. Loki looked at me, rolling his eyes, and smirking. "Not like you haven't had one in your life, Thor." He teased back. We both laughed. "I had ponytails but my hair has rarely been long enough like yours to put in a bun." I said. "Right."

"Daddy!" Milana said. Loki looked at our daughter. "Yes?" He asked. She walked over to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry for earlier, daddy. I shouldn't have said that I hated you." She mumbled into his chest. He held her close. "It's okay, little Mila. I know you didn't mean it. You were just upset."

She pulled back and gave Loki a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, daddy." She said. He lightly smiled and raked a hand through her golden locks. "I love you too, my little girl." He told her.

They parted fully from each other. "Now go find Silas and Juni and gather them for lunch." I told her and she nodded. "Okay, papa." She said to me and left.

Loki went back to trying to get dressed but I stopped him. "Thor, what?" He asked. I took his shirt away from his hands and held him close. "Thor. We have to go make lunch for our children." He told me and tried to grab his shirt away from me but I threw it somewhere in the bathroom. "I love you too, daddy." I whispered into his ear before attacking his neck with my lips.

He rasped out a moan and his fingers found my biceps, digging hard. I lightly bit, leaving a hickey. I tugged at his belt buckles, pulling him closer while trying to pull them off. I couldn't keep my hands off my love. My brother. My husband.

"Hey dad- nevermind." Juniper's voice said. We pulled away from each other quickly. "Juni." Loki said, blushing. "Didn't mean to come upon your little sexy time but what are we having for lunch? I'm hungry."

"We'll figure something out. Now go." Loki said, looking around for his shirt before grabbing it off the floor and putting it on. "Okay daddy. Sorry!" She said and left.

I heard Loki sigh. "I was enjoying that." He said, running a hand over his neck. "And daddy? I expect the kids call me that but not you." He told me, snaking his hands around my waist. "It was sexy when it came from you." He whispered. I chuckled. "I expected it to be." I said before passionately kissing the man I truly love. My better half, my best friend, my king of Asgard. Even though both of us were king.

"Come. Let us go feed our children." He said. "We can send them over to mother's wing tonight and get down to business." He winked. I almost growled. "That's so mischievous." I said. "Well." He started, straightening my jacket that I had on. "I'm not called the God of Mischief for nothing."