23

Rose went down the stage to be greeted by a bowing head Joy but didn't notice as she's feeling so elighted. "Oh my God Joy, did you see me up there? I feel so energetic today, I could sing like you know- forever, the people were great singing along with me- wait Joy... Are you crying?" Rose stopped walking and looked back seeing Joy cry with her head still bowed.

She was crying silently, not making a sound wiping them immediately as if she realized where she is, smiling at Rose as if to say she's okay and not mind about it, eyeing her other teammates from the back, since Joy is the one closest to Rose.

Rose almost teared up at the sight. What a friend she is, she didn't even notice that Joy is sad.

She held Joy by her arm. "I have to go to the restroom, come with me, okay?"

Joy smiled and nod her head. Joy and Rose were the only ones who went inside the restroom and as soon as Rose closed the door and making sure that no one is in the restroom other than them, she confronted Joy immediately.

Her arms crossed on her chest.

"Tell me, who made you cry?"

Joy smiled shaking her head, even at the time of sadness, there's always a friend who makes you feel better. Rose might be serious right now but that what makes Joy happy, knowing someone's got her back.

"What are you smiling at? Don't get your way out of this lady, cause I'll hunt that person who did it to you."

That just caused Joy to chuckle. She walked towards the lavatory and splashed her face with water before turning to Rose. "Don't mind about it, it wasn't really trivial."

"Joy" Rose said in a stern voice. "Why are you protecting that person?" Just who's out there that could probably do it to her- wait... "It's Sungjae isn't it? He's out there right now. He's the one who made you cry."

"No, he wasn't Rose. It's just me , Sungjae have got nothing to do with this." Joy said immediately.

Rose stomped her foot frustratedly and it made Joy laugh seeing her friend do it with lips pouting.

She was still looking at Rose when the door of the restroon opened, Irene coming inside.

"An intel said that someone came inside, probably looking for Rose. We need to get her out of here."

What? Joy nodded focusing her attention to Irene.

"We'll have to take her to her father quietly without getting suspected. But, it's on the other side of the building so we have to be careful. They can't send reinforcement as not to send signal who may be targetting Rose so we have to do this ourselves."

Joy nodded and listened to what the plan is.

Joy and Rose were left alone inside the restroom.

" It's okay, you'll be safe. Take deep breath Rose, deep... Breath. " Joy said to make her friend calm down.

" I never thought that... This kind of situation is really nerve wracking, like I'm inside a movie."

Joy chuckled. "You remember the plan right?"

Rose nodded. "But I don't know how to shoot a gun."