19

Joy gritted her teeth from annoyance before finally looking at Sungjae with furrowed eyebrows.

"Stop staring please, we'll crash at this rate."

Sungjae turned his head from her to the road. They are currently on the way to the beach with her family but Joy is riding in his car while her family are with another car.

Sungjae turned his head once again to the woman beside him. "I don't want to sound rude but... who else did you do it with?" Yes, he'll understand that she already did it but his mind can't accept that if ever she has already. They didn't go all the way because Sungjae thought it's not yet the right time, they weren't embarrassed after they did it. At least for him but looking at her reaction, he'd conclude they both feel the same.

Joy arched her eyebrow not getting what he's into. "Did what?"

Sungjae coughed and stared ahead before he answered. "Yesterday."

Yesterday... Upon recalling what happened yesterday, Joy turned beet red, cutting her eyes away from him sitting straight on her seat. How could he make her remember that again. It suddenly pushed her red button. The car's AC is turned on and yet Joy felt stuffy she had to open the car window.

"So?" sungjae looked at her before looking at the road again unaware of what she's feeling.

Still looking outside, Joy answered. "No one, it was my first yesterday." she was red and shy but didn't want him to know so she answered in a normal tone. They are both adult who can talk something about it but she's taken aback by his question.

Joy didn't knew it made Sungjae pleased to hear her answer. "Then... Why are you so good at it?" When she did it to him.

Joy's neck snapped towards him, embarrassed. "Please, I don't know so don't ask. I asked what you wanted and I just followed you so-- so- oh so stop teasing me, okay?" her ears turning red.

Sungjae just laughed at her reaction. She might be straightforward and aggressive but Joy is innocent as a lamb when it comes to the topic.

How cute.

"Fine but answer me one thing. Did you liked it? Honestly?" Sungjae asked, he doesn't want to think he's the only one who's having fun with the fore plays.

Joy bit her lips and nodded slightly. Sungjae was staring ahead but saw her reaction at the corner of his eyes.

Sungjae reached her with one arm and kissed her hair, his eyes still on the road. Joy wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I don't even know what to do." Joy confessed. Yes, he might said that he likes it but she was just merely following his instructions.

She felt his throat vibrated when he laughed. "You don't know how happy I am to be your first, I'll teach you, so don't worry."

"You sound like you've done it so many times." Not that Joy minds, she prepared herself already considering he's a man who have sexual needs.

"I dated but we never got that point, you're also the first for me."

"Then how come you know?"

"Well, you know if you have friends who are consistently giving you cds and magazines about--"

"Okay, stop right there. You don't have to tell me where you learned them." Joy held her hand up to stop him from talking more.

Sungjae laughed out loud kissing her temple one last time before finally letting her go.

He'll surely have fun teaching her.

Around the same time...

In an abandoned large storage place with run down buildings a woman tied on a chair, dripping with water on her body, strongly held her head up high. She was cold and hungry but she won't give in, it's what they want after all. She's ready to die if she had to.

Her cover was blown and now she got them held captive trying to get some secrets out about the military but she kept her mouth shut even if they had beaten her to death. Her job is done anyway, she was able to send the message to the HQ without the enemies finding out, only that when she was about to escape, one of them made a thoroughly background search on her, she saw that they have a list of women in the military. If they have a list then someone is backing them up, and that person is going to be at the summit.

She heard incoming footsteps and decided to close her eyes pretending to be asleep. Two voices echoed inside the room.

"Why do we have to keep her alive? she's not saying anything." Said a man whose voice sounds young, maybe around her age.

"Boss gave me instruction not to. I overheard them earlier talking about a picture about this woman."

Wendy's face turned pale. A picture? How did- her wallet, oh no... She prayed silently, hoping they won't know the person on the picture but seems like her prayers didn't reach the heavens for when the boss arrived, he immediately told her about the man in the picture, tossing it on her feet. It was the only picture she brought with her.

"It's your lover right?" asked the boss reaching her face with a pocket knife, she felt the cold metal on her neck. Shivers ran down her spine.

She didn't answered but stared at the picture instead, at least she's going to die while looking at his picture. His smiling eyes are staring right at her.

She closed her eyes and waited for them to kill her. She's not going to risk his safety or even the army, she'll die protecting her country.

"Don't worry, we won't kill you yet."

Wendy opened her eyes. "You won't?" She scoffed. "Why? are you going to threaten me or something? Go ahead and I'll bite my tongue this instant." She was taking it as her last card but she guessed that she has no choice.

"Gag her immediately." The boss said and left.

Before Wendy could even bite her tongue, the two guys immediately gagged her with a handkerchief.

Tears rolled down her cheek, not because of herself but for the man she loves. She's sure they will contact him alone for her and she just wished he won't give in to them even if it meant losing her life. She doesn't care anymore if they take her life away as long he's safe.