13

Sungjae gazed at her with lustful eyes, trying to burn her with his intense stare. He pulled her closer to his aching groin to tell her how much he wants her. The way her mouth gasp at their close proximity just added to his fuel.

She was looking at his lips and so was he. He slowly lifted his hand and carressed her lips with his thumb. Her mouth was pouty and her red lipstick made her lips fuller.

He was about to kiss her but she stopped him by the shoulder. Their lips are only inch apart, their heavy breath mingled with each other. He knew that she wants him and the feeling is mutual but what's stopping her?

Joy stared at his lips and turn her gaze back to his eyes. She wanted to kiss him right there and then but she have to make sure of something. Who cares if she's branded a slut? This is a one  time chance and who knows if she'll ever get the chance again. No one knows if she can ever come back again and she didn't want to regret it. At the very least, she wanted to give herself to him before she leaves, before she leave everything. Because she saved herself for him after all.

"You can still back out." She breathed, it ached her to let him go but she didn't want him to get hurt.

"From what? from you?" Sungjae asked giving her a heart dropping grin before circling his arms around her securely by locking his fingers around her tiny waist. "You made it impossible when you let me see this gown of yours- No, when you appeared in my life after 8 years. I can't back out from you anymore. I need you." He said and swooped down to kiss her.

The moment their lips met, Sungjae knew he won't be able to stop himself. He hoist her up on the kitchen counter bringing himself between her legs still not breaking the kiss and tried to find the zipper on her back, when he undid her zipper, he pulled down her dress so she was naked up only with her black lacy bra left to hide her creamy white skin. He cupped both her breast in his hands through the material, that made Joy arched her body towards him. Her hands were busy undoing the buttons of his shirt not wanting to be naked alone. When she was able to undone all the buttons, she took it off and ran her hands on his chest.

Sungjae left her mouth and ran his lips on the side of her neck, down to her shoulder then to the hollows of her breast pulling her bra down below her breast and surprised the hell out of her when he took one of it in his mouth.

Joy gasped from the sensation and pulled Sungjae's hair to stop herself from screaming and tightened her legs around his waist. He lapped on one of her breast and then the other, she screamed when he bit her nipples making her breast hard and hot from his mouth. Joy could only hug him and let him help her go to the heights of pleasure.

"Sungjae..." Joy called his name rasply as if it wasn't her voice anymore.

Sungjae didn't answer as if he didn't hear anything and continue what he was doing. Joy called his name again and stopped him by his shoulder, Sungjae cursed that made Joy laugh at his use of profane language.

"What? Do you want me to stop? I can't let you." He said looking down at her naked half, he just realized that she looks utterly beautiful and completely ravished, her arms were still even trapped by the strap of her bra. He could only shake his head internally. Damn woman making him forget where they are.

Joy chuckled shaking her head giving him a chaste kiss on the lips before staring at him intently.

"You're phone is vibrating." She finally said, it bothered her because it might be an emergency.

Sungjae cussed making Joy chuckle. He should have turned off the damn phone.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and answered the call, it was Hyunsik hyung.

Joy started putting the dress on while looking at Sungjae talk someone on the phone, since they are still close with each other, she can practically hear what they are talking about. He looks so sexy talking with someone with no shirt on.

Sungjae sighed. "Okay, I'll be there." His hyung said that a bus full of passengers crashed and it so happened that most doctors who were on duty is in surgery.

"Sorry bro, I know you told me not to bother you tonight but we are in need of doctors here."

Joy smiled widely after hearing what he said.

Sungjae ended the call and looked at Joy fully dressed. Circling his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, duty calls." He said his lips still on her cheeks, it's just soft he can barely contain himself. God, this is torture.

Joy placed her hands on his chest. "I understand. I guess you owe me a cup of coffee."

Sungjae grinned. "I'll buy you lots of it when you come back, can you stay in contact?"

"I'll try, now go." Before she tells him not to.

Sungjae stepped back and picked up his shirt before kissing Joy on the lips one last time. "We're not so done here." he said through her lips.

Joy bursted out laughing. "You can add that with the coffee."

Joy helped Sungjae buttoned his shirt, when she's done he placed his hand on her waist to help her get off from the counter and with clasped hands, they both went outside of her house.

"Take care of my mom for me." She said through the car window when he was inside the car.

"Don't worry. Just take care of yourself, okay?"

Joy smiled and saluted him. "Yes sir." Sungjae chuckled and started the engine.

Joy waited till his car was out of sight before going inside. She turned her gaze at the kitchen and thought she won't ever look there the same anymore.