18

"It's time."

Sungjae turned to his side and saw the family's butler standing straight looking down out of respect. He turned to his mother's grave again before setting his eyes away from it and left.

Why do people want love? It's a foolish thing. Doing things to make a person please you, how is that love?

Rubbish.

His father has left his mother for another woman, some woman he met at a bar. Sungjae would've get it if only his father didn't do it after his mother died, he knew that his feelings about his father just died in an instant with his mother. He promised himself to be the person his father less expected of him. He rebelled.

His emotions have already dried down the drain, emotionless going through life as if it meant nothing. The only person who's on his side is now gone and he's all alone.

Until he transferred high school.

He met friends

and her

Sungjae woke up feeling like he just got the sleep he wanted, he felt Joy beside him stirred but didn't wake up. Her pillow is his arm and they are both lying down on the couch his other arm dangling freely on her midriff. They were just in the middle of watching a movie before they fell asleep.

What time is it? How long were we asleep?

He reached for his phone from the center table and peeked at the time, 6:44 pm. Sungjae put it back and rubbed his face, he wanted to get up but didn't want to wake her up so he stayed put and looked down on Joy whose back is on him. She stirred again and moved, turning her body towards him, slipping her tiny arms on his waist with eyes still closed.

He stared at her peaceful sleeping face and thought of how lucky he is to have her in his life, again. If only he looked beyond her appearance back then, what would they be now? What life would they lead? He was too blinded by anger and hatred that he even took it upon her. Now he regretted that, comparing her to his stepmother when they are both different, ambitious and thirsty for wealth, Joy was the only who could come near him and tasted all the bitterness in his life though he talks to some girls normally.

She was a fighter then, only he turned a blind eye of what she was really like. But he remembered the first time he first saw her, there was some unmistakably sparked that surged through him and thought it was hate, he graduated thinking that way.

He recalled the scene when it was raining. What was going on inside her head really?

He pulled her closer in his embrace, kissing her forehead and tucking her head on his chest. She knew him, his history and yet she didn't run away. How was he able to let her slip away from his hands? No matter what he does now, it wouldn't suffice. She still suffered from his hands.

When Joy finally opened her eyes, she saw Sungjae staring down at her, greeting her with a gentle smile, she smiled back and pecked his chin.

"I could get used to this." She covered her mouth and yawned closing her eyes again and making herself closer to Sungjae.

"And as much as I wanted you to stay, it's already 6 p.m. Do you have to go to work tomorrow?"

Joy shakes her head. "We have 5 days off."

Sungjae beamed. "Really? Then let's go somewhere."

Joy opened her eyes and looked up to him. "Fine to me but don't you have work?"

Sungjae gave her a cheeky smile as if to say there's nothing to worry about. "I really haven't used up all my day offs." There just seem to be no reason for him to take a day off, even when his friends asked him to. They'd surely kill him once they knew.

"I see. It's settled then. Where are we going?" Joy asked now fully awake with his proposal of vacation.

"Anywhere you want." Sungjae will take her even to the jungle if needed. Wait- she's not thinking about that kind of places, right?

Joy smiled evilly, Sungjae's adam's apple went up and down, beading sweat from anxiousness.

Sungjae got what Joy is thinking right but she's not going that far to tease him. They can go to the jungle when he's much more prepared. She'll have fun teaching him things to do in the jungle.

Her smile turned to a normal one. "Let's go to a place where we can relax but not tomorrow, I want to spend a day with my mother."

An idea popped in Sungjae's mind. "How about we take them?" He got quite close to them days after Joy left.

Joy looked at him baffled. "You sure?"

"Of course, besides I'm her doctor, I can monitor her condition."

"Really?" Joy asked to make sure. Sungjae nods his head still smiling. Joy squeal from excitement and hugged Sungjae tighter. He didn't expect she'd be this excited, it made him proud of himself for making the decision.

(A/n contains mature content, please be warned. )

"Then can I get a kiss now?" He asked looking down at her.

Joy smiled and kissed him on the lips. Compared earlier, she's not hesitating anymore and to the kiss, they shared last time and this afternoon, the kiss now feels a bit different. There's a carnal pleasure he's feeling and knew that Joy feels the same.

They both delved their tongues against each other and each passing moment turns Sungjae's body hard as granite. She felt him there, his need and his want for her.

Joy straddled him with their lips still intact with each other. Their hands both busy from undoing their clothes. Joy took off his shirt and Sungjae did the same.

Joy can feel him underneath his shorts and he let her do the work. Still, in her black lacy bra, Joy traveled her hands on his muscled chest and wonder how he managed to maintain them. Her cold hand felt on fire on his chest, slowly touching his body to memorize each part of him.

Sungjae wanted to take her but Joy being an innocent lamb, curious of his body, he pulled his reigns and watched her touch his body. She looks so cute and sexy at the same time. He can't take it any longer that he unclasped her bra, pulled her closer to him and took one of her breast in his mouth, massaging the other. He took her nipples in his mouth and grazed them with his teeth making her moan closer to him.

Joy bucked at first but didn't resist. With her on top, Joy rubbed herself on his hardening shaft and continued till they both gasped from the sexual tension between them, it's too good to be true. Joy is dripping wet but she resists on coming only when Sungjae's hands unzipped her pants and slipped his palm on her underwear and cupped her there.

Joy's eyes widen as she stared down at his hand and back at him again where he's sinfully looking at her with raw need. His hand slipped through to her wet folds and played them making Joy buck and her mouth turning an 'o'. She's already losing her mind and when he used one, two fingers inside her easily since she was already wet, her eyes almost rolled up. His palm and fingers feel so hot down there.

He worked his fingers up and down, up and down, it started slowly until it gets faster. Joy tried to hold on.

"Let go Babe."

Joy shook her head, not easily.

Damn. Sungjae cussed inside his head. Yes, he has needs but looking at her writhe under his hand just made him go faster each time and her two erect nipples staring at him, he took her right breast and sucked her nipples. With that, Joy gave up and came hard on his fingers slamming her body against his, completely exhausted.

When his fingers were gone Joy looked up and saw him licked those fingers he just used inside her. oh no, her body's getting hot again. She thought it was dirty from watching and reading but it just woke the lust inside her when he did that.

She licked her lips and went all fours still looking at his eyes.

This time, it was Sungjae's eyes turn to widen when Joy crawled down on him and took him inside her mouth.

shit