brooklyn beckham

"brooklyn! you can't fucking tell me that you honestly weren't flirting with her! she was practically gagging for it and you were hardly uninterested." i sighed, my voice raised as i stood across from my boyfriend outside a club.

he scoffed, rolling his eyes, "who am i with now?"

"that's not the point, brooklyn! you were still fucking flirting with her." i snapped as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, making me roll my eyes, he wasn't even listening to me.

his phone went off, signalling a text, and i noticed him look around at the row of cars, me following his gaze and noticing his driver, who's car i quickly walked to, ahead of brooklyn, slamming the door behind me as i sat down, "can we just go home please." i sighed.

"just you?" his driver asked with a smile, me and him being fairly friendly, him glancing out the window at brooklyn strolling over.

"just me." i confirmed, his driver pulling away as i explained, "brooklyn's being a dick. he was flirting with this girl all night."

my phone buzzed and i looked down to see a text from him, 'what the fuck y/n? are you serious' which i decided to ignore, as i chatted to his driver, the journey only taking about 10 minutes as our house was close to the club, and there wasn't much traffic, it being 1am.

"thank you." i smiled to his driver as i got out, grabbing my key and going into the house, as he turned around to presumably go and pick up brooklyn.

i went up to our bedroom, and took off my makeup, before taking my dress off and getting one of brooklyn's favourite hoodies from his wardrobe and putting it on, then got into bed and grabbed my phone, going through my twitter feed for a minute until i heard the front door open downstairs.

"fuck you." was all brooklyn said to me as he walked into our bedroom.

"fuck you." i scoffed, as he went into the bathroom.

"is that my hoody?" brooklyn asked as he came back into our bedroom and got into bed next to me, him just in boxers as usual.

i ignored him, still on my phone, which he took out of my hands and put behind him, causing me to look up at him, unamused.

i looked at him blankly and he sighed, "i'm sorry."

"yeah." i scoffed.

"i get that i was being a dick, but you know you're the only girl i want, and i was just jealous of you with that lad, and i-" he started, but i cut him off.

"don't try and turn this on me, brook, i didn't flirt with anyone else."

"yeah, i know, and i'm sorry. i shouldn'tve talked to her." he sighed, "i'm sorry." he repeated, "i love you."

"i love you too." i said, a small smile tugging at his lips which i returned as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"sorry for driving off without you." i giggled, my head resting on his shoulders.

he grinned, placing his fingers under my chin, tilting it up so he could press his lips to mine, him only pulling away to mumble, "that hoody looks cute on you." before kissing me again.