blake richardson

i walked outside, lead by blake richardson, a gorgeous boy in the year above me at school, him being in year 13, me in year 12, the two of us at a house party.

two of his friends came over to us, smirking at blake and i, and we chatted to them for a bit, before blake lead me further down the garden where there were less people, and he slipped his arms around my waist from behind, giving me a little cuddle for a few minutes as we talked, his hands resting on my stomach and his chin on the top of my head, and i couldn't stop a small smile from tugging at my lips.

i turned around so i could put my arms around his neck, his arms staying around my waist, his hands moving down to rest on my bum.

he smiled at me, and tilted his face slightly, leaning down to press his lips to mine.

"do you want to go somewhere a little warmer?" blake chuckled lightly a few minutes later, after i began to shiver slightly and i nodded with a light blush.

he grabbed my hand, causing me to smile, as he lead me back inside the house, before sneaking upstairs with me and pulling me onto a spare bedroom, locking the door behind us.

he sat on the end of the bed and extended his arms to me, grabbing my hands and pulling me closer to him, so that i was sat on his lip, my hands running through the short hair at the back of his head, as his arms wrapped around my waist again, one of his hands grabbing my bum as i leant down to kiss him.

blake pulled my dress over my head, after he was just in boxers, "have you ever had sex before?" he asked softly and i shook my head, so he gave me a reassuring smile and hovered over me, as i lay down on my back, and he kissed my neck softly as he lined himself up.

...

"are you alright?" blake smiled at me as he pulled out, both of us breathing heavily, "you're so gorgeous."

"yeah, thank you." i smiled and he pecked my lips, before grabbing his clothes and pulling them on, me doing the same.

he grabbed my hand and smiled at me, before unlocking the door and walking downstairs with me, a couple of his mates assuming where we'd been and quietly cheering as i blushed, but blake just gently squeezed my hand.

"do you want a drink?" he offered and i nodded, sitting on the sofa as he went into the kitchen to grab one.

blake put an arm around my shoulders, us all talking to some of his mates who came and sat next to us, as blake was one of the most popular boys in his year, and fortunately i was pretty popular in my year.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he leant down to whisper in my ear, before kissing my cheek, causing me to smile helplessly as he wasn't just a fuckboy.

i nodded, leaning forwards to press a kiss to his lips and he smiled at me, as i cupped his face with my hands.