charlie puth

cuddly mornings in bed

i woke up and covered my mouth as i yawned lightly, before smiling and snuggling further into charlie's chest, his arms around my waist as he slept.

i relaxed, warm against charlie's front, and watched his chest rise and fall gently, his face peaceful, lips parted slightly.

i gently lifted my hand to trace over the scar in his eyebrow with my second finger, before gently trailing it down his nose, then cupping his face with my palm and gazing at him.

charlie stirred, and opened his eyes a few moments later, a small, sleepy smile forming on his lips as he looked at me.

"sorry for waking you." i mumbled.

"don't be." he tightened his grip around my waist, pulling me even closer to him and i smiled, cuddling up to him.

the two of us remained like that for at least an hour, occasionally talking or kissing, and i loved just being warm and content with him.

"what do you wanna do today?" charlie asked softly, and i turned my head to see the time was 11.53.

"not much." i giggled lightly.

"alright." he smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead, and i closed my eyes, falling asleep again a short while later, charlie doing the same.

when we woke up again, i noticed the time was 13.38, so i giggled and looked up at charlie, him leaning down to kiss me softly.

he gently pulled my leg so it was over his waist, him now laying on his back, me on my side facing him.

his palm rested on my thigh, his other arm around me, as i rested my head on his chest.

his stomach rumbled after a few minutes so i smiled at him, with a little giggle, and sat up to grab his phone.

i straddled his waist, sitting on his stomach, my legs either side of him as i went onto dominos on his phone, and placed our usual order, one of charlie's palms resting on my knee.

with a smile, i mumbled, "i ordered pizza." and charlie thanked me with a grin, and i leant down to kiss him softly.