james mcvey

back from tour

i sat on the sofa, scrolling through stuff on my phone, as i heard the front door unlock, a little confused.

looking up, i saw james's gorgeous face and i jumped up from the sofa, him putting his bags down as i ran to him and he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, my hands around his neck as i hugged him.

"you're home early." i whispered, not expecting him until tomorrow morning, but being so glad he was here now.

"yeah, i was always due to be, i just wanted to surprise you." he said with a smile, and i buried my face into his neck happily.

"how was tour?" i asked with a loving smile, as he put me down and brought his bags in, locking the door behind him.

"it was amazing, thank you. i missed you,
though." james placed a hand on my bum as he followed me into the kitchen where i got a bottle of water.

"i missed you too." i whined, pushing myself up to sit on the counter, james stood between my legs, his palms rest on my upper thighs as he smirked up at me.

"is there any particular thing you missed, baby?" he pressed a long kiss to my neck.

"maybe." i teased, him immediately pulling my shirt over my head, leaving me in just a lacy bra, and a pair of comfy shorts, so i grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, pulling it off him eagerly and gazing over his toned torso once i had.

one of his hands moved to grip my waist, the other remaining where it was on my thigh, as i leant down to kiss him, my hands cupping his face.

for a moment, james tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my shoulder, just holding me, before picking me up and carrying me upstairs and into our bedroom.

he placed me down to lie on my back, under the covers, and knelt over me, the covers on his back as he tugged my shorts down followed by his jeans, and i reached up to palm him though his boxers as he tugged his bottom lip between his teeth.

james grabbed both of my hands, holding them above my head as he kissed down my neck, littering it with hickeys, before he left me a lot of hickeys on the tops of my boobs as well.

james sighed with content, laying next to me, both of us breathing heavily for a minute, until he pushed himself up on his elbows.

"i'll order pizza." he smiled, reaching to grab his phone, as i got up and pulled on one of his oversized t-shirts, and he tugged on boxers and trackies, us both going downstairs to cuddle on the sofa.

"i've missed you so much." james sighed, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"i've missed you too." i pressed a kiss to his lips and snuggled into his chest as we talked, mostly about his tour, us both happy.