harvey cantwell

i smirked, looking at myself in the mirror, dressed in a stunning red satin dress that i knew harvey loved, it being tight on my upper body and my bum, making it look amazing, with a split on my left thigh.

"you look stunning." anastasia smiled at me.

"thank you." i returned her smile, "so do you babe."

just before we left, to go to the very fancy restaurant anastasia and i were due to meet harvey and his mates at, i touched up my lipgloss over my red lipstick, knowing he loved lipgloss on me.
i had eyeliner, fluttery eyelashes, a little glittery eyeshadow, and some basic skin makeup on.

i slipped on black heels, drowned myself in mine (and harvey's) favourite perfume, and left the room with anastasia, the two of us getting into a taxi that took us to the restaurant.

we arrived fashionably late, to make an entrance of course, and i noticed eyes look me up and down as i walked over to the boys' table, harvey with a proud smirk on his lips.

i sat down opposite him, next to bradley (simpson), despite there being a seat free next to harvey, which i knew he'd want me to take so he could rest his palm on my knee.

harvey gave me a weird look as i hadn't sat next to him, but i just smiled at brad next to me.

"you look amazing." harvey said quietly, and i smirked at him, plainly thanking him and not complementing him on how undeniably fit he looked, just to tease him further.

for most of the evening, i talked and laughed with brad and some of the other lads, and felt harvey's eyes on me a lot of the time, his expression unamused.

when the meal was over, i got up and turned so that i was side-on to harvey, giving him a clear view of my bum, which i knew he was staring at, before he stood up as well and we walked to the exit, with most other people.

"good luck with jealous horny over there." anastasia whispered to me, regarding harvey, and i giggled.

harvey's jaw was tense, his face pissed off and jealous as i went over to him once we were outside, and he ignored me, just getting into a taxi, shuffling across so i could sit next to him.

for all of the car journey back to the hotel, harvey didn't say anything and neither did i, so the two of us sat in silence, until we got in and he immediately turned to me, "what the fuck do you think that was?" the vein in his neck prominent.

i just stepped back from him a little and took a minute to look him up and down.
he looked absolutely fucking amazing in his suit, his hair even more fit than usual, his face just as gorgeous as ever, him looking even better than usual, if that was possible, and i felt my heart flutter as i stared at him.

"oh don't fucking eyeball me now, you've practically ignored me all evening." he scoffed, but i could see the little proud smirk on his lips due to the fact i was staring at him.

"you're so fit." i simply said, a teasing smirk on my lips.

"so are you." harvey said, "but you seemed to think brad was fit tonight." he said, jealousy filling his eyes.

"mm, but he's not going to be sleeping in the same bed as me tonight, is he?" i smirked, and harvey groaned, clearly heavily turned on, but still jealous and frustrated, "and he's nothing on you."

"fuck you, i swear you live your whole life just to make me jealous."

"only sometimes." i grinned, "but you're so fucking fit when you're jealous and horny, like now." i explained.

"and you're so fucking fit in that dress and those heels, like now." he smirked, stepping forwards to cup my face and pull my lips to his.