louis tomlinson

louis on x factor is so gorgeous

just here to bless u

i sat in louis' dressing room watching the auditions, and smiling every time the camera focused on his gorgeous face

they had a short break, louis talking to ayda for a minute about the contestants they'd just seen, before he came to his dressing room, immediately smiling at me and coming over to me.

"you look so fit." i said and he grinned as i stood up from the sofa to pull him into a hug, as i had every other time they'd had a break.

he buried his face into the crook of my neck and sighed and mumbled, "i'm tired." and i moved one of my hands up to run my fingers though his hair gently.

"you've just got less than an hour left, lou." i said and he moved back slightly to look at me.

"are you alright?" he asked and i nodded with a smile.

"yes thank you, baby boy." i leant forwards to kiss him, his hands gently moving down to my bum.

he had a knock on his door, one of the crow calling, "back out in five, louis."

louis called, "thanks." back, before leaning forwards to press another quick kiss to my lips, "are sure you're alright staying in here?" he asked softly.

i nodded with a smile, "yeah, lou." and kissed him reassuringly, even though he'd continually asked me throughout the day.

"i love you." he said, "i'll see you in a bit."

"i love you too, louis. have fun, baby." i smiled and he grabbed my face, pulling my lips to his again quickly, before leaving, returning to his judging seat.

an hour later, once they'd seen all the contestants for that day, only letting some through, and louis had done all the little interviews he had to, he walked into his dressing room again.

he sat down on the sofa next to me, immediately wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to sit on his lap so i was straddling him.

i cupped his face and played with his hair, leaning down to kiss him as he smirked at me, his hands on my bum, pulling my body closer to his.

i pulled away after a few minutes, to mumble, "come on, let's go home."

i went to get off his lap, but louis quickly pulled my face to his for another kiss, before grabbing my hand as he got up, and following me outside to his car, both of us getting in and going home.

louis closed the door behind us, and slipped his arms around my waist from behind as he followed me into the kitchen, me smiling at his warmth and cuteness.

he stood behind me as i made us both mugs of tea, and he then sat on the sofa in the lounge, pulling me to cuddle him, the mugs on the coffee table in front of us as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, grabbing a blanket and placing it over us.

i cuddled into his side as he put the tv on, and i peppered kisses to the side of his face, causing his lips to turn up into a gorgeous smile.

"you're amazing." i mumbled, "as a judge, well, you look fucking gorgeous, but you're so lovely in the way you talk to everyone, and you're honest and you stick to yourself, like you're not afraid to say no to someone, even if everyone else said yes." i gushed and louis leant down to kiss me softly.

"i love you." he grinned, "thank you so much, baby. you're gorgeous." he pressed another kiss to my lips, before standing up from the sofa, leaving me to pout from the lack of warmth.

"come on then." louis grinned, but i just extended my arms to him, him then picking me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, my arms around his neck, as he carried me upstairs to our bedroom, placing me down on our bed gently.

we both got into bed, louis now just in boxers, me just in an oversized t-shirt, and he pulled me to cuddle him, his arms tight and comfortable around my waist, my hand gently cupping his face as he leant forwards to kiss me.

"i love you." i mumbled, louis moving so he was laying on his back, but pulling me so i was laying on my side, cuddled to his side, one of my arms across his chest, as he pulled my thigh across his lower abdomen.

"i love you too, y/n." louis said softly, and i buried my face in the crook of his neck, the two of us remaining cuddled up as we fell asleep shortly.