shawn mendes

arguing and kissing

"oh, fuck off." i scoffed, shawn having just showed me a news article about how i always flirted with other men, to keep shawn jealous.

"you're not denying it?" shawn muttered.

"you believe it?" i rolled my eyes.

"maybe i do. you're not telling me it's wrong." shawn sighed.

"it's wrong." i said, "i promise."

"oh really?" he scoffed.

"oh, so now you don't trust me? you think i'm a slag, and i just flirt with everyone? thanks." i spat.

"never said that, but, should i believe you?" shawn said.

"yes, you should believe me. i love you, fuck off."

"alright, see ya." shawn stood up from the sofa.

"shawn!" i yelled, and he turned back to me with a smirk, "why don't you fucking believe me? i love you, who am i supposed to have flirted with?"

"oh, so you've lost track of who you've flirted with because there's so many?" he asked, angrily.

"no, shawn. i haven't flirted with anyone, because i'm with you." i said, rolling my eyes at him.

"yeah, sure." he began to walk away again.

"maybe i fucking will go and flirt with a load of lads then, you think i am anyway so i might as well." i yelled.

"fucking go for it." he yelled back, and i walked away, pissed off.

"shawn, one last thing." i scoffed, and walked over to him, him turning to look at me.

i reached up to cup his face and pulled his lips to mine, "you're so fit when you're angry."

"so are you." he grinned, kissing me again, "but you better not flirt with some other scum bags."

"as if i would, i have shawn fucking mendes, i don't need to even look at anyone else. i love you." i said, him smirking and leaning down to kiss my neck.

"alright, i love you too." he grinned against my skin, me giggling a little and him chuckling slightly, and i cupped his face, pulling his lips back up to mine.