reece bibby

reece: come over? x

me: you come to mine, i can't be bothered to get up xxx

reece: i'll be there in thirty xx

me: bring pizza xxx

reece: of course, see you iab xx

me: xxx

i got up from the sofa and walked upstairs, plugging my phone into charge and turning the ringer on so i could hear if i got a notification.

i brushed my hair and just tied it up into a ponytail, before changing into a comfy pair of high-waisted grey tracksuit bottoms, and a white cropped jumper.

i got up to answer the door when there was a knock on it, half an hour later at about 8pm, and i let reece in, a pizza box in his hand causing me to smile.

"thank you." i pecked his lips as we both went into the living room, the pizza box open on the coffee table in front of us, me sat cross-legged next to reece, the side of our thighs pressed together as we watched tv and ate.

when we were done, reece slipped an arm around my waist, and i rested my head on his shoulder, leaning against his side.

"do you want to watch a movie?" i asked, reece nodding and moving to lay on his back on the sofa, a pillow tucked under his head on the arm rest, and he grabbed my hips to pull me to lay on his front, his arms wrapping loosely, but comfortably, around my waist.

i kissed reece for a minute, before pulling away and resting my head on his chest, my neck turned so i was watching the tv.

i soon got tired, and my eyes automatically began to close, as i was warm and content, snuggled up to reece, with the soft buzz of the film in the background.

yawning, i opened my eyes to reece mumbling my name, and i looked up at his gorgeous face with a smile tugging the corners of his lips up.

"sorry for falling asleep on you." i blushed lightly.

"i don't mind." reece said softly, "but i thought you'd want to go to bed? it'll probably be more comfortable."

"you're very comfy, though." i smiled sleepily, "but yeah." i sat up, frowning at the cold of the air outside of mine and reece's little bubble.

standing up, i grabbed reece's hand and lead him upstairs, him laying down in my bed next to me, as i cuddled up to his front, soon warming up again, happily snuggled in his arms.

"g'night, reece." i mumbled.

"goodnight, babe." reece spoke softly, holding me to his chest as we both closed our heavy eyes, quickly falling asleep.