14. Favourite black animes!

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE ANIME, WE HAVE A BLACK GIRL ALERT!! I know this is random but I feel that some of you really like you need to watch it for yourself

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE ANIME, WE HAVE A BLACK GIRL ALERT!! I know this is random but I feel that some of you really like you need to watch it for yourself. This is an review because I really want to tell you my opinions on this show, it's called Carole and Tuesday. It currently has 7 episodes and it you want to know where I watch my anime's just PM us!

SPOILERS (may be included - you are warned! )

This series is not only revolutionary but the black girl is also played by a black girl who is an inspiring musician and actress. This story not only captures the innocence of young performers but it's just so warm and light hearted. It reminds me of a time when musical anime's where a thing. This anime brings light, hope and courage with light humour. Everyone in this series have developed and they keep developing and getting better.

One in particular is the manager of the group. Which I will talk soon about because I love how to develops - he stuck out to me. The story is based in a futuristic world where people no longer write songs but get artificial intelligence to make the most perfect songs. Carole and Tuesday decide that they want to be the first and the only group to make songs without artificial intelligence. Honestly it reminds me that humans are the only beings that can create properly using their minds and intelligence and even if we get robots - it won't match the emotion that comes with humans.

In Japan today, many people are manufacturing robots and testing that - robots like Sophia. If she's reading this, Hi! But yeah, the story of the anime reminds us how important it is to be human and it reminds us that nothing or no invention and replace us. It's the beautiful thing which God has made us into - we think like no other animal.

Now I'm going to talk about the manager - he's someone who stuck out to me because out of all the rest the creators have decided to focus some of the episodes on him. He's a failed manager and musician - he has some talent but no talent in this industry that they have, he's divorced and his ex wife is now a lesbian. They really try to make you feel sorry for him, all he does is drinks and waste his life thinking about where things went wrong.

At that moment it reminds me of what happens in life you have a period of time where you just can't do anything or you don't want to do anything but it takes something to spark you up. For him it's Carole and Tuesday.

Honestly their singing is so heavenly and I even cried, you can watch it with the family because it's definitely family oriented. But I don't want to spoil the details of the show because the main parts is the centre of the show but definitely watch it!

I'm going to list my favourite anime's that have black characters involved;

I might include pictures but overall the anime's are so good and interesting to watch to don't worry.