4. The Angry Black Woman

YES I HAVE TO, WE ALL HAVE TO

YES I HAVE TO, WE ALL HAVE TO. Because when a black woman expresses her opinion or is upset about something that concerns her or the people she loves she's an angry black woman and some of y'all racists will say that just to try and shut us up but listen that will not change my state.

Stupid.

It's like when a black woman is angry or is passionate about something, people always has to say, wow feisty, when if it was a different person of a different race you would completely understand.

Especially if you have natural hair you're suddenly compared to an animal like black woman aren't entitled to have mental illness, show emotions, etc. Also I hate when they compare a natural women with an Afro, a lion, okay I get it head of the jungle kingdom and all but I'm a human like everyone else.

I've got feelings too.

It's like there's this pressure, this hateful world that's telling us not to feel. Not to show our emotions and when I do I have to suppress it in order to feel good or mannered or not to be part of a stereotype.

I'm sick of being called a Shanique when my name is Ioine, I want black girls to feel pain or emotions and be able to express that without a misleading bias and stereotype.