3. 7 Urban Characters

WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS THE STEREOTYPED BLACK CHARACTERS

WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS THE STEREOTYPED BLACK CHARACTERS. I mean why are they there? We have to have them right?! No. I don't think so. But we do. Some of the Tyler perry movies got me fucked up, yeah some of it was good but with publicity, things suck. People around the world start to believe that black people act that way, like Madea, people believe that black women are angry. What I'm saying is that there's consequences to our actions or what we choose to put for the public.

1. The crack head

Omg it just does it for me, literally I sit there and think, since the crack raise in New York, I think either Harlem or Bronx in the 70s or 90s (I really can't remember..) but Ronald Reagan was President and then Nixon, the war on drugs time, that's what it's about and it's still there.

In LA, during the rise of gangsta rap in 90s there was the use of crack, constantly and it was bad. Grandmaster Flash and the furious five talked about it just black people who were suck in drugs, yeah it was bad. I think it still happens.

Anyway I hate it. I just hate the crack head, mum, dad, sister. Like dude, why does the child have to look after the mum?? It should be the other way around.

2. The Rapist

Is it just me but does the plus size girl get raped or the girl who is pretty gottta get raped by the guy who pays interest in her? Who drugs her and then who leaves her naked and scared. It happens but wooow, too much sometimes. Make the rapist look ugly y'all, they'll be deceiving you, making you think that they are going to be together and then BAM he's a rapist.

3. Plus size girl

The plus size girl would gets treated unfairly and used by boys who are good looking and in the end they have this perfect life, a happy ending or someone dies. The plus girl always got to be insecure about her body whether in bed with a boy that she likes or her man or just in general.

4. The abuser

There's always got to some step boyfriend their mum's are living with who when the time is right, will be fast to hit a child which isn't there's. Go figures. The mum always got to support or get in on the action when abusing their child, are you alright.

5. Alcoholic

Either the alcoholic mother or father who comes in at home and damages everything, throwing things and beating everyone up then falling asleep while others around them cry. Then in the morning their kid has to steal money from their pockets or bags to get something for lunch or to buy food for the house.

I need some solution man!

6. Drug dealer/Gangsta

Omg, this is one of things that annoy me, yes thugs and gangstas do have this smoothness about them. They are attractive but when they have to switch up in the Bando (trap house) it's intense and strict. I'm not going to lie to you, I do love thug books, they are my kind of style.

7. Deadbeat mum/dad

There's always one parent missing from the house, that's mostly dad's who comes back when their child has become rich and begs them to buy them a car. Lol no, you must be stupid. Or the mother who's always out of the house hoeing, stay in the house and cook your children some food yo...if that's ends meet then okay. I get that.

I've got so much more, what about you?!

This is why I want books with black characters in different genres because I'm tired of reading thug books when I'm not a thug myself, I don't live in the ghetto and even if you do, it should show you how to progress then be in the system suffering. A book should be a place where you escape to because your world seems boring or bleak.

Escape not always a reality where you feel like you're sinking and can't breathe because it's always about you being oppressed and depressed.

Do you have any others?
What's some bad Urban books that you've read?
Is it only me but does some of their books have some bad grammar, punctuation etc??