16.0

S

I walked out the door and cringed at the remarks that were being made to me a few seconds ago. I had just dropped off the bag of pills, to the teen boys who were on my side of the city.

I opened my car door and pulled on my seat belt, putting my keys into the engine.

I plugged in my aux and instantly played Iann Dior.

The loud music basted through my car as I sped down the main road trying to get my thoughts pushed to the back of my head.

I hated how much I cared for Ethan, it killed me knowing that he was most likely getting drunk right now with all of these girls who only cared about the sex he provided.

As I went 20 over the speed limit, I slowly started drowning in my thoughts and I couldn't get out of them.

I felt numb to this pain. Every time Ethan was in my life I always felt numb.

I started thinking about how he had no where to go, no one to turn to, considering he stopped dealing for Kennedy and stopped showing up for their meetings.

He was outcasted from everyone, once again.

I couldn't imagine the pain he was going through. Ethan truly was an amazing human, he just got caught up in too many deviant acts.

My thoughts collected and I was trying to think of where he could've been... where he could be staying.

Only one place popped into my head, and I figured I'd give it a try.