43.

The next morning, after Brad and I wake up and get ready, we decide to grab some breakfast at McDonald's. After we get our orders, we decide to go to the park and eat there. Brad sits on a bench, pulling me on his lap.

"Do you regret your decision?" he asks, stuffing his mouth with some fries.

"Of course not! Why did you ask this?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Just making sure," he shrugs.

I bring a fry to his mouth and he bites the half of it. I throw the other half of the fry in my mouth, taking a sip from my coke. A girl walks up to us and stops, looking down at Brad with a smile. I look up at her in confusion, then down at Brad, who's watching the blonde haired girl with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?" he asks.

"I just wanted to say hi, Bradley," the girl says in a very annoying voice.

"Okay?" the curly haired boy raises his other eyebrow.

"You don't remember me? We used to be very... close," she looks at me while saying the words. I choke on my hamburger and Brad quickly gives me his coke. I take sip as I listen to their conversation.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'd be more than happy if you'd leave," he says in a cold voice. The girl smirks, opening her mouth to say something, but I take that opportunity away from her by kissing Brad. We make out for a few seconds before I turn to the girl and smile at her sweetly. She eyes me and Brad, turning on her heels and leaving finally.

"Wow," Brad smirks. I roll my eyes, turning my head away from him. "Come on, babe. I don't even remember hooking up with her. She may be lying," he says, squeezing my thigh gently.

"Didn't sound like that," I mumble, but unfortunately he heard me.

"Even if we did hook up, it's in the past now, okay? I'm different now, thanks to you," he whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek.

I can't hide the smile that appears in my face as I turn my head back to him and peck his lips. A little peck turns into a long makeout session. After that, we finish our food and go for a walk around the park, with intertwined fingers.

"So, um... my mom wants you over for dinner," Brad says.

"Really?" I look up at him. He nods in response. "Well then, I'll gladly go," I smile.

"My dad will be there..." he groans. I know how much he hates his dad, but I never got to talk to him properly.

"I don't mind," I shake my head.

"Okay..." he mumbles.

I can tell how nervous he is about this dinner with his parents. Especially since his dad is going to be there.

"Brad," I stop in my tracks. The curly haired boy steps in front of me, looking down at me with furrowed eyebrows. "It's going to be fine," I give his hands a reassuring squeeze.

"I just... I don't want you to see the real side of my father. He can be a real fucking jerk," he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure he'll behave," I smile at him.

Brad's POV

Truth is, I'm not scared about Evelyn seeing the real side of my dad, because I know he'd behave in front of her. I'm just scared my dad will admit our agreement and she'll leave me. I don't want her to ever leave me. I'm sure now, I want her by my side for the rest of my life. I'm just worried my mistake will take that opportunity away from me.

"Earth to Brad," Eve waves her hand in front of my face. I smile, leaning down and pressing my lips to hers. She runs her fingers through my hair, standing on her toes as I wrap my arms around her waist.