27.

"Do you want another drink?" Brad asks, resting his head on my shoulder.

"No," I shake my head.

"Okay," he nods, presses a kiss on my cheek and puts his head back. I feel one arm wrapping around my waist and I smile, leaning against his chest.

"You two are worse than Lucy and Connor," Maggie giggles and I join her.

"I heard that!" Lucy pulls away from the makeout session her and Connor were doing and looks at Maggie.

"That was the point," Maggie laughs. I stop listening to them when Brad starts laughing next to me, throwing his head back. I've never seen home laugh so genuinly, and it's the most beautiful sound in the world, besides him singing.

"What's so funny?" I ask, turning my head sideways.

"Nothing," he finishes laughing, but keeps smiling at James. He probably said something really funny.

All of us stay there until everyone is knocked out. James and Kirstie fell asleep on the couch, Lucy and Connor went upstairs into a bedroom, Maggie as well, Ashley and Tristan went home.

"Do you want my shirt?" Brad asks, taking the simple, white fabric off of him. I nod in response and he tosses it to me. I undress as well, pulling Brad's shirt over my head and lying down next to him. He turns the TV on and starts searching for a channel while I snuggle into his side and put my head on his chest. The curly haired boy wraps one arm around me, pulling me even closer. I look up, kissing his jaw. He smiles, looking down at me and doing the same to my nose, making me giggle.

"Are you tired?" he asks.

"No," I lie, yawning. Brad laughs, switching the lamp on his nightstand off.

"Go to sleep then," I feel him kiss the top of my head, my eyes closing slowly. I hear him mumble something under his breath before I drift off to sleep.

Brad's POV

"I love you," I mumble into her hair, kissing the top of her head again and turning my full attention to the TV. I know we haven't been dating for that long, nor known each other for that long, but I slimply feel it. I love this girl so much.

-

"He's still sleeping," I hear Eve whispering to someone. My eyes flutter open and I see Maggie standing outside my room.

"Not anymore," she grins, nodding her head to me. Eve turns around and when she notices I'm awake, she shoots me a small smile. I rub my eyes, then yawn, getting out of bed.

"What do you need me for?" I ask, walking behind my girlfriend and wrapping my arms around her.

"To clean the house. It's a mess," Maggie sighs.

"We'll be down in a minute," I say, closing the door and turning Evelyn around, pressing her to the wall and kissing her. She giggles into the kiss, making me smile.

"We should help them," she smiles at me after I slightly pull away to look at her beautiful face. It's obvious that she just woke up, but she's still gorgeous. Makeup or not, this girl is beautiful.

"Okay," I nod, pecking her lips one last time before throwing on some shorts and watching as she puts on her clothes from yesterday.

After she's done, I take her hand in mine and lead her downstairs. Thankfully, the others already cleaned everything upatairs. Evelyn decides to stay in the living room and help Maggie and Lucy clean up. James and Kirstie are taking care of the bathroom, while Connor and Tristan are in the kitchen. I decide to join the last two, rolling my eyes at Tristan, who shoots me glare as soon as I enter my kitchen.