8.

"Erick?" Brad asks and my head snaps up to look at him. We are still holding each other tightly.

"Brad?" I can practically hear the boy gulping heavily.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Brad shouts, letting go of me and walking towards Erick. I try to pull him back by his wrist, but he's much stronger than I am.

"N-Nothing," Erick stutters. He's clearly afraid of Brad, I'm just wondering why.

"Then why is she crying? And why were you exiting the room I left her in?" Brad is up in his face now, and I'm afraid he'll hurt him.

"I-" Erick starts, but doesn't say anything.

"Leave, before I do something I'll regret," the curly haired boy threatens. Erick doesn't hesitate to hurry down the stairs and probably out of the house.

"Are you okay?" Brad asks and I shake my head. I wipe the tears off my cheeks and look up at him. "Come with me," he extends his hand for me and I take it.

Brad leads us towards his bedroom, and I'd be really happy if that Erick boy wouldn't try to take me to bed with him. As he opens the door, both of our eyes widen at the sight that's Ashley in her undedwear. Her grin disappears immediately as she sees me and our intertwined hands.

"Ashley, the hell are you doing here?" Brad rolls his eyes.

"I-" Ashley stands up and quickly covers herself with the sheets.

"Get out!" Brad snaps at her. Ashley picks up her clothes from the floor and hurries out of the room.

"What was she thinking?" I ask as I watch her close the door behind her.

"I don't know," Brad shrugs. I look up at him and our eyes meet. I'm mesmerized by their color. It's so beautiful. "Is it okay if you'll sleep with me tonight? I mean... in the same bed," he snaps me out of my thoughts and my eyes widen.

"I, uh... sure," I quickly recover from my shock.

"Okay, well... do you want to sleep in one of my shirts? It's more comfortable than those jeans," he points to my jeans.

"I mean, if that's okay with you," I nod, gulping heavily. He smiles and walks over to his dresser, opening a drawer and pulling out a simple, black shirt.

"Thanks," I take it out of his hand and examine it. It's pretty long for me, it will fit like a dress. "Can you... can you turn around?" I ask, blushing slightly. Brad turns around with a grin on his face and I quickly undress. I pull the shirt over my head and examine myself for a few seconds in the mirror that's standing in the corner of the room.

"You done?" he asks.

"Yeah," I answer, watching him turn around. I walk over to the bed and sit on it. My eyes widen as he pulls his shirt over his head and throws it on the floor. I can't help but stare at his well toned chest and stomach. He slowly pulls off his pants and walks over to the dresser again, pulling out some grey shorts. After putting them on, he walks towards the bed and sits opposite of me.

"You won't wear a... shirt?" I stutter.

"I always sleep without a shirt," he shrugs. "Is that okay with you?" he smirks, already knowing my answer.

"S-Sure," I lay up the bed and pull the covers over my feet. He does the same and looks over at me. We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like forever, before he leans in and presses his lips against mine. It takes me by surprise, but I kiss him back. His hand rests on my hips as I run mine through his brown locks. I can taste that drink he made me on his tounge. He pulls away before any of us could do anything we might regret tomorrow. We stare into each other's eyes in diseblief, neither of is knowing what exactly just happened.

"Sorry.." he mumbles, breaking the silence between us. I don't say anything, I just look away and stare in front of me. This was by far the best kiss of my life, I'm not gonna lie.

"It's okay..." I say finally. I can hear him letting out a sigh of relief, but I act like I didn't notice. I turn on my side and close my eyes. "Goodnight," I say.

"Goodnight," he mumbles. I can hear him moving, before sleep takes over me, surprisingly fast. I expected myself overthinking this kiss, but I fall asleep immediately.

-

The next morning, I wake up with the worst headache, but I immediately forget about it as I look down to see Brad's arm wrapped around me. I look up to see his hair fallen into his face. I smile at his cute, peaceful expression and brush that lose strand of hair out of his face. He slightly flinches and opens his eyes immediately. I quickly move my hands away and try to hide the blush on my face.

"Sorry," I apologize.

"It's okay," he smiles. His raspy voice is still as hot as it was last week. I return his smile and sit up. He does the same.

"I should check if Maggie is still here," I say and get up from the bed. Brad just nods and looks me up and down. I totally forgot that I am in only his shirt, bra and panties, but I still walk out of the room like this. Everyone is gone by now, but the house is still a mess. I find Maggie sleeping in the same room we did the last time we were here. I close the door as I leave, I don't want to wake her up. Instead, I walk downstairs to see if I can eat anything. To my surprise, I find Brad in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"The others are gone. What about Maggie?" he asks.

"She's still sleeping in one of the rooms," I yawn and sit down at the table. I find it a bit surprising that I'm so comfortable around Brad, like I've known him for years now. I was never this comfortable around anyone, except my mother and brother.

"I guess she won't be getting any breakfast then," he teases and I laugh. Just when he puts some waffles on my plate, Maggie hurries downstairs.

"I smell food," she claps her hands together.

"You're late," I tease.

"Oh, yeah? Shit," she shrugs, making Brad and I laugh. She takes a seat next to me and Brad puts two waffles on her plate.

After breakfast, I help Brad wash the dishes and clean the house up slightly, while Maggie just sits on the couch and watches us do all the cleaning. After we finish, I hurry back inside Brad's room and change into my jeans and blouse from yesterday.

"Well, thank you for letting me stay," I smile up at him as we stop in front of his house. Maggie already called an uber for us.

"Anytime," Brad winks, making me chuckle and Maggie smirk at us.

We say goodbye and sit in the uber. The ride is spent is silence, Maggie pays for it, then we climb out and get into our room.

"I didn't wanna mention it in front of Brad, but I noticed you were wearing his shirt," she smirks as I sit down on my bed.

"Ugh," I roll my eyes and lay on my back.

"Not to mention that it's his favorite one. He never lets anyone wear it," she winks before going into the bathroom to take a shower.