23.

Brad slowly leans in, like he's scared that I might pull away, and kisses my lips softly. I try to force myself to pull away, but I just can't. Instead, I grab his shirt and pull him even closer, so now our bodies are pressed against each other. As our kiss deepens, he gets harder and harder, I can feel it. I tilt my head to the side when his lips go down to my neck. He gently sucks on the most sensitive area, then moves back to my lips.

"Fuck Evelyn," he groans into my mouth, making me smirk. My hand moves down from his stomach where it had been resting and I squeez him, making him groan again. "You're not that innocent girl as you show, are you?" he whispers in my ear. I grab his shoulder and push him backwards towards the bed. He falls down and pulls me with him. In a quick movement, he flips us over, so I am under him now.

Brad pulls my shirt over me head, admiring my black lace bra. He then starts kissing my stomach, down to my jeans. He looks up at me for approval, which he gets by me nodding my head. His hands move to the button of my jeans, slowly unbuttoning and sliding down the zipper. He slowly takes off my jeans and throws it next to my shirt, then moves up and kisses me again. I tug at the hem of his shirt. Brad pulls away, so I can take his shirt off and throw it next to my clothes on the floor.

"You don't know what you're doing to me," Brad whispers, kissing every inch of my body as he goes down and stops above my panties. I lift my hips off of the mattrass, signaling him to take them off. He doesn't hesitate, pulling them down and opening my thighs further with his hands. He moves his head between my thighs. Brad kisses my inner thighs before positioning him to the right spot and running his tounge softly against me. A moan escapes my mouth and he starts licking harder. Before I could reach my high, he stops and moves upwards, pressing his lips to mine.

"You taste really good," he pulls away and smirks, making me blush and look away shyly. "You don't have to be shy, not around me," Brad turns my head back towards him and I look into his eyes. "Do you want to do this?" he asks, pulling down his jeans and boxers.

"Yes," I lick my lips, taking in every inch of his naked body. Suddenly, Brad stands from the bed and opens the drawer to his nightstand, taking out a little package. I watch as he opens it with his teeth and takes out a condom, rolling it up on his length.

"This is gonna hurt a little. I'll try to be as gentle as possible," he hovers back over me after locking the door to his room. I take a deep breath, looking up at him.

Brad slowly pulls inside of me and I let out a groan. It sure is painful, just like everyone said. The curly haired boy starts moving slowly in and out of me. I grab the sheets and arch my back. The pain is slowly fading away and pleasure takes over my body.

"Do you want me to stop?" he groans out.

"No," I moan, shaking my head.

When I open my eyes again after squeezing them shut, I see Brad's pupils dilated and sweat covering his forehead. My fingernails dig into the skin on his back. Both of us are very close by now and I warn Brad. He fastens a little bit, but it's not painful or uncomfortable for me. I moan his name loudly one last time, just like he does with my name. Brad puts his head on my chest, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Fuck," he pants, still laying on top of me.

Moments later, Brad sits up on the bed and throws the filled condom into the trashcan. I stand up as well, looking at his bloodied sheets, all the blood running into my cheeks.

"Don't worry about those," he pulls the sheets off of his bed, "I'll take care of these." he throws them in the corner of the room and lays down on the bed, petting the space next to him. I circle the bed slowly, I can barely walk. The pain is still there.

"How was it?" he grins, pulling me into his side. I lay my head on his bare chest as Brad pulls the covers over our bodies.

"Better than I thought," I smile, drawing small circles on his skin with my fingers.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" he asks, concern filling his voice.

"You weren't," I look up at him and place a kiss on his jaw.

-

After laying in his bed naked for a few more minutes, we decide that it's best for us to go back downstairs. The others are still sitting in their usual places, talking and drinking. Maggie is the first one to spot us walking towards them hand in hand, smirking at me. I shoot her a glare, signaling not to say anything and sit next to Brad on the couch.

"Where's Ashley?" I ask when I notice that the girl isn't anywhere.

"She left with some dude," James answers, shrugging his shoulders.

"How was it up there?" Connor smirks. I blush lightly, looking at Brad with a shy smile. He reciprocates my smile, throwing one arm around my shoulders. Everyone watches us with surprise clear in their expression, except Maggie. She can't seem to stop smirking at me. My eyes dart to Tristan, who is looking down at the ground and playing with his fingers. Shit, I totally forgot about him.

"Wanna drink something?" Brad leans closer to my ear.

"No," I shake my head. He stands up and walks into the kitchen with James and Kirstie to get some drinks for themselves. Maggie takes advantage of the free space next to me and sits down on the couch.

"What did you two do?" she asks.

"I'll tell you later," I roll my eyes playfully.

"Fine, but I want to hear everything," she sits back down on the floor as Brad and the others are walking back. Brad has two cups in his hands, handing one to me.

"I told you I don't want one," I furrow my eyebrows, looking up at him.

"I know," he shrugs, sitting back down next to me and placing his arm back around my shoulders. I take sip from the drink and recognize it. This is the drink he mixed for me the first time I was here. I smile at him, licking my lips, then look back to the others.