3.

Maggie wakes me up by shaking me and jumping up and down the bed. I open my eyes and throw a pillow at her.

"Stop!" I groan. My head hurts a little from all the alcohol I consumed last night.

"Let's go back to our room. I wanna take a shower," she whines.

"Give me five minutes to wake up," I yawn, sitting up on the bed. I sit and just stare at the wall for what feels like forever. I'm snapped out of my weird behaviour by the door opening. Brad walks in.

"Morning," he says in a raspy voice, which sounds really hot, to be honest.

"Good morning," I stand up. "We're leaving in a few minutes, don't worry."

"I actually just wanted to check up on you two. Are you okay?" he eyes us.

"Yes, we're just tired," Maggie answers with a nod.

"Okay. Everyone left already and we cleaned the whole house. If you want, you can stay for breakfast," he smiles at me before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I honestly don't understand what's going on with him. One minute, he's really nice to me and the next, he snaps at me for literally nothing.

"We could stay for breakfast," Maggie snaps me out of my thoughts.

"As you wish," I sigh and grab my sneakers. I follow my roommate downstairs towards the kitchen. James, Kirstie and Tristan are already sitting at the table, so we join them. Brad runs down the stairs and towards us as well, while Connor is serving the breakfast for everyone.

"How did you like the party?" Tris grins at me.

"It was fun," I smile, taking a bite from the pankaces Connor put in front of me. They are delicious, to say the least.

"You look quite shitty this morning, Maggie," Kirstie teases the dark haired girl sitting next to me.

"Gee, thanks," Maggie rolls her eyes, making us all laugh. I honestly love this group. They are so welcoming and nice.

After breakfast, Brad walks us out while the others do the dishes.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Eve," the curly haired boy smiles at me, which I return.

"It was nice meeting you too," I answer honestly, despite the fact that he was kind of a jerk last night. "Oh, and sorry for walking in on you..." I add awkwardly.

"It's okay," he shrugs. I kind of expect him to apologize for being a jerk, but he probably doesn't even remember it anymore.

"Let's go," Maggie grabs my wrist. We say goodbye to Brad and sit in her car, driving back to the dorms.

As we enter our room, I kick off my sneakers and jump on my bed. I'm still exhausted from last night.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Maggie says. I nod and grab the remote to the TV and switch it on. A grin grows on my lips as an episode of 'Friends' is playing. I put the remote down as I take off my dress, deciding to wear a hoodie and sweatpants. Just my usual, comfortable outfit. I put my hair in a messy bun and sit crosslegged on my bed.

As the episode is done, Maggie comes out of the bathroom. I grab my bag and walk in to take a shower as well.

As I let the hot water run down my skin, images of Brad and I last night come to my vision. The way he was so close and even leaned in to kiss me, the way he put his head on my shoulder. I feel like I've known him for a while now, when in reality, I just met him a few hours ago.

-

It's Monday now, and I'm getting ready for school. Maggie is still asleep, but she told me she has classes later today, so I won't wake her up. I straighten my hair, put on some light makeup and try to choose my outfit. I decide to wear black, high waisted jeans, a simple, white top and my sneakers from yesterday and the night before that. I pick up my bag and hurry out to my car.

2 years ago I decided that if I go to college, I wanna major in psychology, which became true. I always loved how human brains could work and I want to help people with their problems.

Parking my car in front of the huge building, I climb out and walk inside. A bunch of people are talking on the hallways as I make my way towards my class. I like to be early. I thought I was going to be alone, but as I walk in, my eyes land on James.

"Oh, hey," he looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey," I sit down next to him and put my bag on the desk. I take out my notebook and pen, placing them neatly on the desk. I expect James to laugh at me, but he doesn't. As I turn to face him, he smiles and turns back to his phone. I check my phone as well. I see a message from mom, which I received a few minutes ago. I reply back and put my phone away.

The class begins soon and I notice Brad walking in along with a few more students. I didn't know he's majoring in psychology as well. He spots James and I, and walks up to us. The curly haired boy takes a seat in front of me and takes out his notebook.

I can't help, but stare at the red marks on his neck. Ashley did them. I bite down on my bottom lip and look at the teacher, who already started speaking.

-

Class went by pretty smoothly. I enjoyed it, to be honest.

"Eve," I hear a familiar voice calling for me. I turn around and see Brad hurrying towards me.

"Yeah?" I furrow my eyebrows as he reaches me.

"Is this yours? I found it in the room you and Maggie slept in, after you left," he held up a bracelet. I look down at my right arm and see it's completely empty.

"Oh, yes. Thank you," I take the bracelet out of his hand and struggle to put it back. Brad eventually helps me.

"It's nothing," he shrugs after I thank him again. "See you."

"Yeah," I wave at him before walking towards my next class.

----

A/N:

Just gonna leave this here because they looked so gorgeous and I'm really happy for Joe and Laura

Just gonna leave this here because they looked so gorgeous and I'm really happy for Joe and Laura. ❤