29.

Brad's POV

"We're going clubbing tonight," I smirk. Evelyn and I left her childhood home as soon as her brother came home finally. He reassured Eve that he's going to stay and watch their mother until she gets better.

"What? But..." she starts. I know she's worried about her mum.

"Your mum is going to be fine," I cut her off. "We're having a gig with the boys at this club and we planned on staying there after our show and have some fun," I explain.

"Who's going to be there?" she asks, turning her head to me.

"Everyone," I answer simply.

"Ashley too?" I hear her huff.

"Babe, Ashley is a part of our group. I don't really know why, everyone hates her. Well, besides Maggie. They're best friends," I roll my eyes, parking my car in front of the dorms' building.

"Fine," Evelyn gives in with a sigh. I smile at her and lean closer, pressing my lips to hers.

After the brown haired girl leaves my car, I hurry home to shower and change into cleaner clothes, then head towards the school's building. I climb out of my car and hurry inside, because it started to rain. I find James and Connor standing next to a wall and talking.

"Hi guys," I greet them. They both greet me back with smiles on their faces. We start talking about our gig tonight as Maggie and Evelyn approach us. My girlfriend steps next to me and presses a kiss on my cheek, which makes me smile. They both greet the other boys too.

"Where's Tris again?" Evelyn asks, making me annoyed. Why does she care?

"I don't know, and I don't give a fuck," I shrug.

"Don't be like that. He's your best friend," she glares up at me.

"Was my best friend. Until he tried to take you away from me," I snap.

"Okay, stop," James speaks up, shutting both of our mouths.

Evelyn and I exchange glares before focusing on Connor, telling us about the stupid club we're going to perform at. I know exactly how it looks and it's a shit place. I've been there before and the memories make me sick to my stomach. I fucked a few girls in that club's bathroom.

"Okay, see you at the club," James says goodbye and leaves with his girlfriend to their class.

Eve and I say goodbye to Maggie and Connor, making our way to psychology. Eve walks next to me in silence and I start worrying. I pissed her off because of that damn jerk again. Fuck.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask, elbowing her. She finally looks at me with a not-so-friendly glare.

"Tristan is your best friend. You can't throw that away just like that because of me. I don't want to be the cause of a friendship ending," she sighs, stopping in her tracks. I step in front of her, taking her hands in mine.

"You're not the cause of that. We weren't on our best terms for a long time now. Don't worry about our friendship, I can live without a jerk who's trying to take my girl away from me," I smile down at me.

Her expression softens and a small smile appears as she stands on her toes, pecking my lips. I pull her into my chest, hugging her tight. She realizes that our class started a few minutes ago and quickly pulls away, hurrying down the hallway. I take my time, admiring her behind as I walk after her.

"Stop staring at my butt and hurry up," she says, making me chuckle. I run and catch up with her, intertwining our fingers.

-