24.

"Good morning," a familiar, raspy voice whispers into my ear. I open my eyes furher to see Brad's arm around me. I blink a few times before looking up to see him smiling at me. I don't remember how I got up here.

"Good morning," I groan, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. Brad lets out a chuckle before pulling me away and pecking my lips.

"You got pretty drunk last night," he teases.

"Did I do anything?" my eyes widen, hoping that I didn't do anything stupid.

"Besides grinding on me? Nope, nothing," he shakes his head with a smirk.

"Please tell me you're just kidding," I shake my head, not believing him.

"I'm not. I liked it, though," he laughs. I sit up and toss a pillow at him, which I get back in my face. We start a pillow fight, but get interrupted by a loud knock on the bedroom's door.

"What?" Brad shouts out.

"I'm hungry," Maggie's voice is heard from outside the door. I chuckle, getting off of the bed and throwing on my clothes from yesterday, taking off Brad's shirt.

Before we quit the bedroom, I feel Brad squeezing my behind as he kisses my neck. I'm reminded what happened last night and a smile instantly grows on my face. I bite my lip to hide my stupid grin as I run downstairs and find Maggie in the kitchen. It looks like everyone else left and to my surprise, the house is clean.

"The others cleaned it before they left," Maggie explains, answering my thoughts.

"Is there anything to eat?" I sit down next to her at the kitchen island.

"Not really. I hope Brad will make us something, though," she shrugs, but a smirk takes over her expression. I instantly roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"Later," I say, pouring myself some juice.

"What do the ladies want to eat?" the curly haired boy finally joins us in the kitchen.

"Whatever. Just put food in front of me," I groan, taking a sip from my juice. Both Brad and Maggie chuckle.

"You're in an awfully good mood," Maggie comments on Brad's mood. Him and I exchange glances and smiles, which I try to hide by the glass of juice. "Okay, something definitely happened," my roommate states the obvious.

Brad finishes the breakfast quickly, which are eggs with bacon and joins us at the table. I eat in silence, shamelessly listening to all the things I did last night. I really did grind on Brad, even Maggie confirmed it. Then I convinced the boy to slow dance with me, but I wasn't slow dancing at all.

"You were pretty wild last night. I guess that's what happens when you lose your virginity," Maggie smirks, making me spit my drink back into the glass. Brad stops chewing as well, looking at both of us with a confused expression.

"How-" I try to choke out the words. "How did you know?"

"I could tell," she shrugs. "You're too obvious sometimes," my roommate chuckles. I look at Brad, who is smiling by now. I'm glad he's not mad that Maggie knows what happened last night between us. Plus, it's a relief that I don't have to tell her.

-

"Thanks for breakfast," I kiss Brad's cheek after helping him wash the dishes.

"You're always welcome," he kisses the corner of my mouth. Maggie runs back downstairs and says her goodbyes to Brad before leaving the house. She stops on the sidewalk, waiting for me to finally go out and sit in the cab she called for us.

"See you Monday," I smile up at him.

"Maybe even sooner," he winks at me, then pulls me closer by the waist and kisses me. I reciprocate the kiss, which turns into a passionate one as my hands run through his messy hair.

"Come on, lovebirds. I want to take a shower," I hear Maggie shout, making us both chuckle and pull away. I peck Brad's lips one last time before leaving his house and sitting inside the cab. Maggie tells the driver the address and we stay in silence for the whole ride.

Just as we enter our dorm room, I get a message from my dad.

Dad: Hey, sweetie! I'm throwing a party next weekend for my birthday and I wanted to invite you. Timothy can't make it, but I hope you will be able to celebrate with me. - Dad

Will he ever learn not to write his name at the end because I can see who sent me the text? I guess not.

"Ugh," I groan, laying down on my bed.

"What's up?" Maggie asks, searching for something in her wardrobe.

"My dad wants me to go to his birthday party. And my brother isn't even going," I roll my eyes.

"Well, that sucks. You should bring someone with you. Maybe Brad," she smirks at me.

"Maybe," I chuckle.

Me: Hey, I wanted to ask you something.

Brad: What is it?

Me: Would you come with me to my father's birthday party next weekend? My brother isn't coming, but I have to.

Brad: Sure.

Me: Thanks:)

Brad: You're welcome:D

"What did he say?" Maggie asks curiously, making me roll my eyes again.

"He's coming with me," I answer.

"Now seriously, what happened up there last night?" my roommate sits down on my bed and I look up at her pleadingly. I don't want to tell her anything from last night.

"You already know," I break the silence when I realize she doesn't get my pleading stare.

"Yeah, but... how?" she furrows her eyebrows.

"I'm sure you know how that happens," I giggle, teasing her.

"You know that's not how I meant it," she rolls her eyes and tosses my pillow at me.

"Well, he wanted me to break the silence and I started challenging him, then he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me and one thing led to another..." I rush my words, not really wanting to talk about it.

"Did you enjoy it?" her smirk is back.

"Well, yeah. It hurt a little, but it was good," I smile shyly, hiding my face into the pillow.

"Your first always hurts," she winks, then gets up from my bed and walks straight into the bathroom.

Images from last night with Brad flood my mind and I can't help the huge grin on my face. I never thought my first time would be at a party, but I don't regret it. I've been waiting for that moment ever since I first kissed Brad in his bedroom.

"Can I use your shampoo?" Maggie snaps me out of my thoughts, shouting from the bathroom.

"You ran out again?" I roll my eyes. That girl constantly runs out of shampoos.

"Yes," she answers.

"Use mine then," I open my books to study.