11.

I try my best to stay steady in my seat while Brad's hand travels further up on my thigh. Luckily, no one notices, not even Tris.

"Stop," I mouth to him, but he just smirks, again.

"Eve, can you pass me the salt?" Maggie asks. I detect a slight smirk on her face. Did she notice? God, I hope not.

"Sure," I clear my throat and pass her the salt. As she puts salt on her fries, she won't take her eyes off of me and Brad, smirking at us both. I take a deep breath and start eating my food. Brad does the same, but he still won't stop his hand from travelling up and down my thigh.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Eve, come with me," Maggie stands up from her seat and I follow her towards the women's restroom. I close the door behind me and except my roommate to enter a stall, but instead, she turns to me with a smug expression.

"I see you two are having fun," she smirks.

"No," I cross my arms in front of me, trying to look and sound unphazed.

"You gotta pay him back," Maggie claps her hands together and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you thinking about?"

She walks closer to me and whispers her idea in my ear, since some other girls entered the bathroom. I smirk as we leave the restroom and make our way back to the others. I sit back down next to Brad and continue eating. Maggie nods at me, signaling I should start our plan. I try to hide my smirk as I put my hand slowly on Brad's thigh. He slightly jumps, but no one seems to notice, besides Maggie, of course. I slowly slide my hand upwards. I squeez him at the right spot, making him groan. Everyone looks at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Mate, you okay?" Connor asks.

"Y-Yeah, just... m-my stomach hurts," he stutters out as I squeez him even harder.

"Do you wanna leave?" I ask as innocently as possible.

"N-No," he shakes his head.

I pull my hand away and coninue eating, exchanging a small smirk with Maggie. I feel Brad's eyes on me for brief seconds, before James starts talking to him about something. I'm actually proud of myself for doing this, I never in a million years would have thought of doing something like that in public.

After everyone finishes their food and we pay, all of us leave the small building and walk into its parking lot.

"I'm going to Kirstie's again," Maggie steps in front of me and I just nod with a smile.

"See you tomorrow," everyone says their goodbyes to each other, except Ashley. She just stands next to James' car with an unamused expression and waits for us to finish talking. I follow Brad to his car and sit in the passanger seat, waiting for him to finally take me back to the dorms. I'm quiet tired and all I wanna do is just sleep.

"What was that for?" Brad turns to me as he sits in the driver's seat.

"What?" I turn to him with an innocent smile.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't go that far," he glares at me.

"Don't act like you didn't like it," my innocent smile turns into a smirk.

"It's not that, but they could've caught us," he starts the vehicle.

"But they didn't," I shrug, turning to the window and watching the streets as we pass them.

For my surprise, Brad takes a turn towards the other direction. I furrow my eyebrows and look over at him, confused by his action.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To my place," he answers, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Why?" I bite down on my bottom lip.

"You know very well," he smirks. My heart starts pounding like crazy. It becomes worse when he parks the car and quickly climbs out. I do the same and follow him inside.

I hear some voices coming from his living room, I assume his parents are home. He stops in front of the living room and clears his throat, gaining his parents' attention.

"Hi, sweetie," his mom smiles at him sweetly. "Oh, we have a guest," they both quickly jump to their feet and hurry over to me. "I'm Anne-Marie," the woman extands her hand for me.

"Evelyn Granaderos," I shake hands with her.

"Derek," the man standing next to Anne-Marie does the same as his wife. I say my name again and shake hands with him, before Brad wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"We're going upstairs," he says in a firm voice. His parents nod with a huge grin on their faces and we're on our way to his room.

"Why were you so protective down there? They were just-" I can't finish my sentence, because as soon as I close the door behind me, I'm pressed up against it and feel Brad's lips pressing to mine hard. He kisses me with want, and it takes me by surprise. I eventually kiss back, not as hard as him, but he still enjoys it.

I feel Brad's hands slowly sliding under my thighs and I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He starts walking backwards and we fall on the bed. I'm on top of him, but not for too long, because he flips me over, so now he is hovering over me.

Brad breaks our kiss suddenly and I whine at the loss of contact with his lips.

"Do you want to do this?" he asks, eyes filled with concern and lust.

"Yes," I nod eagerly, placing my hand on the back of his neck and pulling his face down, kissing him again. The soft kiss turns into a harder one as Brad slides his hands and tugs at the hem of my shirt. I let him slide it over my head and toss it onto the floor. I do the same with his shirt, before I interrupt our kiss this time.

"What's wrong?" he asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm... I'm still a..." I'm too ashamed to say it. I'm afraid he'll laugh at me and throw me out of his house.

"Oh. It's not a problem for me," he smirks. I smile and we return to kissing again. He takes off my jeans and my hand slides down to the button of his jeans, but he stops me.

"Let's go steady. I don't want to hurt you," he shakes his head and my heart melts. He's being considerate with me.

"So, what do you have in mind?" I ask, not sure what to do now.

"You'll see," I feel his hands slide into my panties and he starts rubbing me. I moan into our kiss. I'm thankful when he presses his lips harder to mine when I feel one finger sliding into me. I gasp into his mouth before breaking the kiss and throwing my head back in pleasure, closing my eyes. I cover my mouth with my hand while I lock eyes with Brad. He's enjoying this as much as I do.

"Tell me when you're close," he says and I nod. After a few more minutes, I stutter out that I'm close and his pace fastens. Seconds later I practically scream into my own palm.

"How was it?" he smiles down at me, still on top of me.

"Good," I return his smile.

"And it was only my finger," Brad smirks, making me chuckle. "Wanna sleep here? I can take you back to your dorm in the morning."

"Okay," I nod. Brad leans down and presses his lips to mine. His kiss is soft now, not like a few minutes ago.

"You can sleep in my shirt again," he breaks the kiss. I just nod and watch Brad getting up from the bed and taking off his clothes. As soon as he puts on some shorts, he throws his used shirt at me. I put it on and lay back down on the bed, pulling the covers over me.

"You still didn't answer my question from earlier," I look sideways at him.

"I wasn't protective," he defends, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yes, you were."

"No, I wasn't. Now go to sleep," he demands. I roll my eyes but oblige, turning my back to him. His arm is still around my waist as I fall asleep.