12.

When I wake up, Brad's arm is still around me and our legs are intertwined. I smile to myself and shut my alarm off.

"Brad, wake up," I shake his shoulder. He groans into his pillow and turns on his stomach, not letting go of me. I chuckle, but don't give up on waking him.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake," he finally sits up. "Get ready and I'll take you to your dorm," the curly haired boy surprises me with a kiss on my cheek. I nod with a grin and get out of his bed, picking up my clothes and walking towards the bathroom.

I put on my clothes from yesterday, put my hair into a ponytail and walk back into Brad's room. He's sitting on the bed, all dressed up and his hair isn't that messy anymore.

"Ready?" he stands up. I nod and give him his shirt back before we leave the house. I sit in the passanger seat of his car. Brad joins me and drives towards the dorms.

I take a quick shower and change into other clothes before I head back and collect my stuff. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walk out of the building. I stop in my tracks when I notice Brad still standing next to his car.

"I thought you left," I say, opening my own car and throwing my backpack on the backseat.

"I was waiting for you so I can take you to school," he shrugs and takes my backpack out of my vehicle.

"Thanks, but you're not my uber. I can drive myself," I take the backpack out if his hand.

"I know. Now sit in," he takes it back and throws it onto the backseat. I roll my eyes, but still walk over to the other side of the vehicle and sit into the passanger seat, again.

"Why can't you get off my back?" I ask as he leaves the parking lot.

"You weren't complaining last night," a smirk appears on Brad's face and I turn my head away, so he won't see me blushing. "I like you, that's why."

My head snaps back to him and I examine his face, trying to read how he meant he likes me. I can't read anything, though.

"Like how?" I raise any eyebrow.

"Like, romantically, I guess," he shrugs. I bite down on my bottom lip to stop my smile.

"Oh," I say. "I like you too," I smile. Brad turns his head to me with a smirk.

"I know," he winks and turns his attention back to the road. I sigh and turn to the window again, hiding my red face.

We reach the school's building quickly and I climb out, getting my backpack from the back of the vehicle.

"See you in psychology," Brad quickly pecks my lips and lets me walk inside the building. I can't help, but smile as I think back to what we did last night. But does he really like me "romantically" as he said? I mean, everyone thinks that and now he confessed, but I'm not so sure. I didn't see any emotion on his face when he confessed.

Brad's POV

Even though I played it cool in the car after I told Evelyn I like her, my heart was beating like crazy. I never felt this away about a girl before, and it's freaking me out.

"Hey mate," James snaps me out of my thoughts. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I nod and start walking towards the building.

"You're weird," he catches up with me.

"How so?" I clear my throat, trying to look cool.

"I don't know. You have this scared expression on your face. What happened? Is it about Evelyn?" James knows me too well.