36.

I walk down the hallway, not paying attention to where I go. I keep my head down, watching my sneakers as I just walk and walk. I suddenly bump into someone and fall to the ground, right on my butt.

"I'm so sorry," I look up to see a tall, black haired boy looking down at me in shock.

"Are you okay?" he quickly extends his hand for me. I take it, standing up as he pulls me to my feet.

"Yeah. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," I straighten my clothes and look up at him.

"It's okay. I'm Andrew, by the way," he smiles at me sweetly, which I reciprocate.

Brad's POV

I walk down the hallway towards my first class of the day. I suddenly notice Evelyn walking with her head down. She bumps into a guy, who has black hair and is taller than me. I stop, pressing my back against the wall and watching as the two of them interract. I can't help the jealousy that takes over me as that jerk helps her stand up and they smile at each other. I debate whether or not walk up to them and put an end on whatever they're doing, but I know Eve's mad at me right now. Really fucking mad, and she probably knows that I lied about that bitch. I seriously don't know why Jessica texted me, I hooked up with her way before Evelyn.

I snap out of my thoughts when Evelyn and the guy start walking together towards where my class is. I follow them, walking slowly so they won't notice me. I can hear their conversation now.

"I didn't see you here before," the jerk turns his head sideways and smiles down at my girl. Or... Evelyn. She's not mine.

"Yeah, I just started college here," she shrugs, a beautiful smile appearing on her face as she turns her head sideways. When I'm reminded that gorgeous smile isn't for me, my fists clench and my jaw tightens. I'd rather beat this idiot up than see them together.

"Well... welcome then. What's your major?" the guy asks, sliding his hands in his back pocket.

"Thanks. I'm majoring in psychology," Eve answers, stopping in front of a class. I hide behind the wall, still listening to their conversation.

"You must be really smart," he smiles down at her, making her chuckle. I feel my chest tightening, I've never felt this way before. This must be jealousy and heartbreak. It's literally breaking me, seeing her with someone else, even though I fucked up.

"Well, see you around," Eve smiles and enters the class.

The guy smiles until the door closes, then turns on his heels and walks away. I watch as he disappears, then shake my head in disappointment, walking into my first class. I know it must be stupid, being this jealous of someone Eve never even met until now, but we barely know each other and I've seen her naked. I was the first man who saw her naked, and I'll be the last one as well. I would like to keep it that way, but I'm such a fuck up. I always fuck everything up, just like I did now. I always block every girl's number that I once hook up with, so they won't bother me anymore. I don't know how I forgot to block this whore.

-

"What's up with you?" Connor asks, stepping next to me.

"Nothing," I groan, putting the cigarette between my lips. It almost falls out when I see Evelyn walking down the steps, leaving the school's building. I start walking towards her, but then I notice the guy from this morning walking behind her. We make eye contact, but she quickly looks away and turns to the black haired jerk and smiles.

"Who's that?" my friend asks, stepping next to me and watching Eve and the unknown shithead walk side by side towards her car.

"I don't know," I shrug, trying to play it cool, while I'm fuming with anger inside.

"Look, I... I think I know that guy. We should follow them and make sure she's okay?" Con suggests. My head snaps sideways and I look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"He tried to take advantage of Lucy once when she was really drunk. I found him trying to take off her dress but he couldn't, since she was trying to escape," my best mate tells me. I quickly drop my cigarette, stepping on it and climbing inside my car as fast as possible.

Connor climbs into the passenger seat and I start the vehicle, following Evelyn's car. I park in the dorms' parking lot, watching as they enter the building. When I'm sure they are inside, I motion for Connor to follow me. We both sneak inside, stopping in the hallway, in front of Evelyn's dorm room. I press my ear against the door, hearing her chuckles. Why did she even bring him here?

Evelyn's POV

After thirty minutes of me trying to explain the lesson to Andrew, since we have one class together, I sit down on my bed. He follows and sits uncomfortably close. I move a bit further, but he notices and sits even closer. I feel his hand on my thigh. I try to push it off, but he gets more aggressive and places his hands behind my thighs, pulling me on his lap.

"Let go of me," I try to fight him off, but he's too strong.

"You're fucking hot," he mumbles, starting to kiss my neck. I fight back, trying to pull away, but I can't.

"Let go!" I scream. The second the words leave my mouth, the door bursts open and Brad steps inside with Connor behind him. My eyes go wide as I quickly climb off of Andrew's lap, taking advantage of his shocked state.

"Get the fuck out!" Brad points towards the door, looking at Andrew.

"Is he your boyfriend or what?" the black haired boy turns to me with a confused expression. I look at Brad pleadingly, hoping he would say something.

"Yes, I am her fucking boyfriend. You better get out of here before I do something we might regret later," Brad threatens. Andrew hurries to pick his stuff up and leaves the building. I let out a sigh of relief, pressing my back against the wall. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as the bed shifts next to me. I feel a strong arm wrapping around my shoulders and pulling me closer. I place my head on Brad's chest, crying as he softly caresses my arm.

"Thank you," I mumble between sobs. The curly haired boy just tightens his grip around me, kissing the top of my head. I squeez my eyes shut, taking a deep breath, feeling his cologne. His presence calms me down and minutes later, I'm no longer crying. Connor already left and I'm laying on my bed, my head resting on Brad's chest as he whispers calming things to me.

I wipe my eyes and sit up, looking at Brad. As our eyes meet, I lick my lips involuntarily, thinking back to what happened yesterday at school.

(You can listen to F**k With U by Pia Mia and G-Eazy at this part if you want :) x)

Without thinking, I climb onto Brad's lap and hover over him. He looks at me taken aback by my actions. Truth is, I am taken aback as well, but I need this. I need him. I lean my head down and press my lips to his, kissing him hard at first. My kisses slow down, getting more sensual. I feel his strong arms wrapping around my waist, bringin my body down so our bodies are touching. I move down to his neck, feeling his breath becoming heavier. I tug at the hem of his shirt while I suck on the most sensitive area on his neck. I pull the shirt over his head, dropping it onto the floor and continuing what I started. I make sure to leave marks everywhere my lips touch his neck, before he flips us over. In only seconds, my shirt is on the floor as well and he's going further down. Brad stops before my jeans and looks up at me, starting to lick my stomach, up to my bra. My breath gets heavier, making it impossible for me to breath normally. My pulse quickens as he unfastens the straps of my bra and easily slides it off of my arms. His lips attack my right breast, massaging the other with one hand. I let out a moan, running my fingers through his brown curls and tugging on them out of pleasure.

After Brad makes sure to leave marks on both of my breasts, he takes my pants and panties off, positioning himself between my thighs. As soon as I feel his tounge making contact with me, my eyes roll back into my head and I moan, tugging at his hair again. He lets out a groan, plugging two fingers inside of me. A louder moan escapes my mouth as I feel his fingers inside. Soon enough, I come into his mouth. He hovers over me, licking his lips while a smirk is slowly appearing on his face.