Chapter 12

There's a girl who sleep in the forest full of flower.

Rose...

Swissshh...

The wind blow the flower make it stir and wake up the sleeping girl.
Her eyes slowly open and everyone who watch her eyes been captive with the bright and deep eyes. Its like when the eyes look at someone she will know everything inside your mind!.

Even she just wear an ordinary gaun, a plain white gaun but the scene around her make her aura look like she not from are common background!.

Simple but the girl aura make people feel goosebump and couldnt help but want to know who that girl.

The girl start walk away from the forest full of rose with her hand touch the roses.

She now in the town walk quietly and silenced without anyone realized.

But when the people start smell something sweet and fragrant make the people in the town turn their eyes to look at her direction.

The strong fragrant make the girl who wear a plain gaun been realized by people in town who so busy with their own work.

The sweet fragrant they smell is from the rose where the girl sleep earlier.

Just by the fragrant make the plain girl aura look like from a royal family!.

Cut!!!!....

Qi Ran who so immersed with her acting stop when she hear the director voice.

"Bravo! Bravo! You really the person i want!!! Really my royal!!!"

The people who also at this audition room startled with the director sound.

They so focus to watch the girl acting and without they awared they also been immersed and start imagine all the scene happened when the girl start acting!!!.

Like they can see the forest full of rose!
They can Imagine the town and all the people expression!

Just how good this girl talent in acting that can control their mind arh..!!!

The scene no.4 is a special scene which give the particpant make their own script and acting with their imagine without any guide from anyone.

Its look easy but the reality is its was the most difficult scene because there will be no script given to you to guide you and what theme you should act and what scene you must act that not run from the theme of this audition! But you also must use your own brain and imaginary to make your own script that can fit the theme and immersed the people who watch!.

And the most important is the scene you act is you must promote the perfume not promote yourself!. Because being a model or ambassador is you must know that you not the main character in the scene but you just the supporting character which help the main character soar in the sky!.

That why earlier the assistant give Qi Ran a blank paper!.

"Our goddess!"

Say all the staff and the other jury with their adores eyes!.

But in their heart....

'Finally! We can back home!!!'

'Arh! I thought i will stuck at this mini hell with that devil oldman until night!'

'Finally i dont have to cancel my date tonight!'

"Wow! Director she really good! I am so immersed with her acting skill!!!"

Praised the jury to Director Huang.

"You dont have to say it! I already know it before you!"

The jury. ".........."

Why you  face look so proud like that girl is your daughter or granddaughter?!!!.

"Miss! Nice to meet you! You are our saviour!!! Cant wait to work with you!"

The jury stand from their chair and like a child who saw their mother run excited to the stage where Qi Ran still stand and wait for the result of her audition.

"Miss call your manager now! I want to disscuss about the contract!"

And there's come the oldman who like a puppy with his bright eyes!. If he really puppy...his tail already sways now infront her!.

' This all people really weird?! They already accept me to be their brand ambassador but they never asked who me and my name!!!! Is this how the audition work???? No introduction and no script! Its really...make...me shock arh!!! '

Because their mouth busy want to speak make the room noise and didnt give Qi Ran a chance to tell them her name! With a puzzled expression she walk out from the room to call her manager. Let the manager handle this weird people!!!.

Qi Ran dont know that not how the audition take in reality. But its because the staff, other jury and the assistant cant wait to finish this audition earlier but the director really torture them at here with the other participant before Qi Ran that why they forgot everything what should they do! And its was because Qi Ran acting skill really good too that make them more forget everything even their role at this room!.

And the director........... after just one look at the girl he already know from the girl aura she have a skill he want!. As the director for almost 12 years he already how to see people who have a talent and not!!!. That why he know the girl can act the scene no.4! The special scene he prepared.

But after Qi Ran already walk out from the audition room, he gasp amd his eyes become big make the other people near him startled!. Did the director saw ghost?! F**k!..

"SHIT! I forget asked that girl name!!"

You just aware it??!!!!

••••••
Ughh....i feel weird when write audition like this! Not logic right??..but nevermind as long i am happy😄😄😄