8.2 | In which, we see the aforementioned consequences

ANONYMOUS

Shadowing the wolf, and the boy, the man still remained hidden within the shadows of the trees

Shadowing the wolf, and the boy, the man still remained hidden within the shadows of the trees. He was impressed by how well she'd adapted to her situation.

A man had instructed her to shadow her the entire time, he knew she was none the wiser, and had to laugh at her naivety. She'd appeared to look right at him multiple times, but he knew she didn't really see him those times.

As she neared the town walls, he noticed she paused and appeared to be looking at him again. This time she stayed for a fraction of a second and he noticed her eyes widening. He stepped back further in the shadows as the boy tugged on her fur again. She turned back towards the wall, howling again before moving backwards and ramming the gate with all her strength.

He fought laughter, as she surprised him, falling through the gap and into a crowd of people. Boy still clenching tightly to the fur on her back. She yelped lightly as the weres in their human form spun and bared their teeth at her.

He sighed slightly in relief, waiting a few moments for the others to be distracted by her before following her through the walls and merging into the crowd. Before watching her disappear towards the council building with her mate.